[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I eat them or will they make me fat?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (9KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 260x194px
Should I eat them or will they make me fat?
>>
>>40804147
raisins are better and cheaper
>>
>>40804147
Grapes are best fruit.
Prevent muscle breakdown and good for the heart
>>
They are delicious, but they're mostly all sugar with little fiber. Berries are a good, but less tasty alternative.
>>
>>40804147

The fact that you think that fruit will make you fat just baffles me anon. Fructose does not work in the same way as simple sugars..
>>
>>40804788
http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=40

For cites
>>
>>40804815
Grapes are berries.
>>
>>40804840
I meant more what people generally think of when someone says berries, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, etc.
>>
Does anyone know if bananas and oats are okay to eat while dieting? I've been doing really good and not eating sugar, carbs and starch. I'm not starving myself either, I'm very satiated at times. I'm just getting sick of eating the same foods over and over. I've already lost 10 pounds, and I workout 6 days a week. I just want more variety. I love eating oatmeal and bananas, I'm just worried it'll make me gain weight, because I'm trying to lose another 20 pounds.
>>
>>40804910
As long as you fit in the proper calories and macros of course. Although I like to eat light during the morning when cutting and then build up from there.
>>
>>40804910
of course, just limit 1 per day. they contain high amounts of potassium which is an essential nutrient and can help boost your mood as well. if you eat one i recommend one for breakfast or lunch
>>
>>40804944
>>40804955

Thank you for the advice, guys.

I gained weight because I figured, fuck it, it's Winter, I'll just sit around and eat my favorite junky foods. But now that Spring is here, I really need to look better. But it's incredible how you start losing once you cut the shit out, especially because I work out too. And it's really nice making home cooked meals. I've saved so much money that way and it just tastes so fresh and delicious. But I get so sick of eating some of the same foods over and over.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.