[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Full body programs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1432728822947.png (418KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1432728822947.png
418KB, 480x640px
Does anyone else also take 2 hours to complete their full body workouts?
>>
>>40801880
I can complete a 2 hour workout in 1 hour and 45 minutes if i hurry
>>
>>40802139
is that normal for nattys to do programs that take that much time?
>>
>>40801880
i stopped doing the icf 5x5 because i didnt want to spend 2 hours in the fuckin gym 3x a week. moved to a 3x/wk upper 2x/wk lower with very similar exercise selection, and i much prefer it like this. i can put more effort into each set, and i've gone back to getting stronger because of it i think
>>
>>40802260
>3x/wk upper 2x/wk lower
So 5 times a week, or do you mean that out of the 3 days you go to the gym, only on 2 of the days you do your lower body exercises?
>>
>>40802366
mon/wed/fri is upper
tues/thur lower. tuesdays i deadlift, thursdays are DL accessories, and if i'm too tired/burnt i'll change one of the upper days into a fluff and pump session
>>
>>40801880

Yeah especially once you're at intermediate progression a decent full body strength routine with bodybuilding accessories will take that long.

It's exactly how the old skool bbers like Reg Park etc used to train. 2 - 3 hours x 3 per week.
>>
>>40801880
supermang hasn't posted in a while
>>
>>40802751

Some nutjob cyberstalked the crap out of him, digging up pics of his estranged father and loads of messed up shit. Good for him if he finally left this bucket of crabs.
>>
>>40801880

I used to. I split it up to heavy bench, rows and squat. With some ab work and accessories on monday.

Heavy weighted pull ups, ohp, and deadlifts followed by ab and accessories on wednesday.

Then a lighter higher rep full body consisting of dumbbell bench press and rows dumbell ohp and muscle ups followed by box jumps.

Workouts take about an hour now. Plus I feel like I got way more energy especially on off days where I used to want to do nothing but sit around all day after a workout.
>>
>>40801880
who is this handsome fellow? what a strong jawline! i bet he deadlifts 6pl8 easy!
>>
I do a push pull legs split and spend 2 hours in the gym
I also do HIIT and abs daily though that adds some time
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.