[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I drink alcohol AND get a flat stomach?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4931.jpg (20KB, 358x405px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4931.jpg
20KB, 358x405px
I am a female at 5'6 and 180 lbs. I drink(drank) heavily for 3 months. I had about 3 cups of rum every night. I've noticed my face is puffy so I've decided to give it up. It's hard, but googling it I've learned alcohol and excersize do not mix.
I've left my apartment for a week to spend time with the family, didn't drink that whole week and I've lost 3 pounds. Should I just give it up entirely?
Also
Has slim fast worked for any of you? I'm currently eating/drinking slim fast, apples, and occasionally noodle cups (bc poor).
>>
>>40800477
Control yourself. You can have a small glass of rum now and then, if your exercise schedule and diet are right.. Daily is kinda too much though. Make sure you're not trying to fix any problems with drinking.
>>
You can enjoy anything in moderation, anon.

Learn to take your rum and whiskey in the form of one shot, mixed in which some Schweppes to make it last a little longer, per month.

Can't take it? Not gonna make it
>>
Alcohol is 7 calories/gram. And that doesn't count whatever you might have used as a mixer. IIFYM.
>>
>>40800477
>Has slim fast worked for any of you?
that's a new one. just eat at a caloric deficit, exercise, and sure, you can have a cocktail or whatever occasionally, but truly occasional, not every day or every other day.
>Should I just give it up entirely?
ideally yes, but you can get away with some drinks (1-3) on the weekends, but just look at what you yourself said, you lost weight when you stopped drinking. you could be drinking and then eating poorly afterwards.
>>
File: 1488529074215.jpg (129KB, 480x608px) Image search: [Google]
1488529074215.jpg
129KB, 480x608px
>>40800477
>5'6
>180
pic related

Calories in < Calories out

Your estimated BMR = 1650/day

Protein/day = 577 Calories (144g/day)
Carbs/day = 742 Calories (185g/day)
Fat/day = 330 Calories (36-37g/day)
If you eat at this amount, it will leave room for a bit of alcohol.

Regular alcohol use and a fit body don't usually go hand in hand. As alcohol shuts down the oxidation of fat, and protein synthesis.

Try to drink your liquor straight, avoid beer, drink on an empty stomach (so you drink less)
>>
>>40800477
>3 cups of rum
Nigga ya were drinking like 24oz of liquor a night and rum is fermented sugar cane.
>>
>>40800726
>rum is fermented sugar cane
And? Are you implying it has sugar in it? Because it doesn't.
The only calories present in Rum are the calories from the alcohol, itself. The color comes from the aging inside of oak barrels.

Also, you can't be sure that she meant 3 measuring cups of alcohol, or just 3 cups (cup being whatever she used as a cup)
>>
Yes, just eat less you dumbfuck roastie.
>>
>>40800477
Drink less senpai.
Eat more chicken, fish and some red meat and less carbs. Substitute bread for more meat. Don't do Keto just eat more meat and make sure
>>
>>40800477
>Has slim fast worked for any of you

Jesus Christ. Leave the 90s behind already.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.