/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you guys think Fat Shaming is ok?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 31

File: chrome_2017-03-22_06-59-08.jpg (20KB, 469x133px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-03-22_06-59-08.jpg
20KB, 469x133px
>>
Boogie has a bluetick. Very important fatty.
>>
>>40797300
Because a lot of us here were fat and managed to slim down very easily. There isn't really much of an excuse to stay fat.
>>
>>40797300
Ill do that when he
#StopsBeingFat
>>
>>40797300
Being fat is disgusting. You're a lack person with no self discipline or self awareness about how disgusting you are.
>>
I don't really like fat shaming. It puts people on the defensive and makes them build mental blocks to justify their condition.

Haven't figured out a good motivator though, because the whole things seems like a standard addiction problem where the first step is recognizing and acknowledging you have a problem.
>>
Because I don't want to raise children in a world that tells them being fat is ok.
>>
fat people are objectively worse and they cause it themselves.
>>
Someone should tell him to #StopMakingExcusesFor being fat
>>
Lads I just finished my interview for a new job there I'm pretty happy I think it went well
>>
>>40797383
Good on ya buddy, hope you land it
>>
>>40797300
>why do you guys think fat shaming is okay?
Sometimes a fat person takes the fat shaming to heart and vows to change themselves, and starts on a journey of bettering themselves, first in fitness, and after they prove they can accomplish things, in other aspects of their life too.
Better individuals make for better society.

But honestly, that's just a side effect, I honestly do hate fat people, and fat shaming is my only way of dealing with the frustration of living in society that encourages these people.
>increasing everyone's medical costs
>higher environmental impact due to overconsumption
>will lie and steal to feed self
>denial of health issues or how miserable being fat makes them
>fat females tend to be more predatory sexually as most men wont pursue them
>the shear disgust of having to be in close proximity to a sweating, wheezing, ball of wasted potential
>>
Being fat, and then complaining about this condition being so hard to overcome, is the epitome of a first world problem.

You caused yourself to be fat, you don't get to bitch about it. It wasn't a tragic accident - you don't accidently shove box after box of prepackaged sugar down your throat.

Fat shaming is ok becuase it is destroying the world
>>
File: disdain.jpg (8KB, 209x241px) Image search: [Google]
disdain.jpg
8KB, 209x241px
>>40797498
Because it* is destroying the world.

It being fat/the fat attitude, etc
>>
>>40797510
Or fattitude.
>>
Because fat people are a drain on the national health system and its through no fault but their own laziness, greed and lack of will power.
>>
>>40797300
Shut up fat boy. Fat shaming made me take a look at myself and made me realize that the life I was living was NOT ok. I am so much happier now that I am at a healthy weight and am running along with lifting weights.

Fat people have no fucking excuse. He may have had a shitty life growing up but that is NOT AN EXCUSE. He's just milking it to himself mentally so he can keep justifying his disgusting habits.
>>
>>40797498
A lot of people didn't cause themselves to be fat. They were raised that way by their shitty parents. It's like the Asian people standing on the toilet seat so the can squat-shit. No one ever told them how to use a toilet, so they shit all over everything because they don't know any better.
>>
>>40797300
Because it takes a special kind of stupidity to ever get really fat.
For some the stupidity is not entirely their own. Often mothers and fathers are stupid, which results in fat kids. But at some point, it clearly is time to shift the blame.
Some of that blame does need to go on the cunts who make the "food"
But the manufacturer doesn't know the end consumer happens to be a huge fatty, they maybe think the only people who buy calorie dense food are skellingtons and recovering anorexics. But no. It is mostly fatty mcfattenstein.

Getting huge fat is plain stupid and downright selfish. They should be denied healthcare. Or at least charged a multiple of the standard fees based on how massive they are.
>>
>>40797300
because my friends fat shaming me is the only thing that motivated me to lose weight, if they would have gone body positive and told me I was fine the way I was I would have never lost weight
t. ex fatty now in healthy weight range
>>
Why do we have rehab for drug abuse but not food abuse?
>>
>>40797574
But forcing their fat habits and philosophy on others is just another reason to hate them, anon.
We may be able to convert their children, and we show pity on those who decide to make that change, but so many are too far gone that they will just perpetuate it to the next generation.
Vocal fat hate is the last line of defence against the normalisation of this degeneracy.
>>
File: 1478674254346.gif (1022KB, 277x193px) Image search: [Google]
1478674254346.gif
1022KB, 277x193px
>>40797300
I used to weigh 350lbs in high school.

If it wasn't for the constant taunting and remarks from my classmates I would never have lost weight. When I started losing weight I told my friends to call me fatass every time they saw me. The feeling of shame and disgust of my own body made helped me lose 110lbs and took away the death sentence that is morbid obesity.

Tough love works IF the person receiving it has two brain cells to rub together. People like boogie are genuinely fucking retarded. He doesn't understand/ doesn't care to know how much and how bad he is eating. I knew how much and how bad I was eating but until I started being fat shamed I just didn't care. Every day I'm thankful for my friends and thankful for the taunting because if it wasn't for that I'd either be dead or boogies size today.
>>
>>40797630
But it looks to me like it's having the opposite effect with the rise of fat acceptance and that sort of bullshit movement, which seems to be a response to bullying fatties.

I mean it would make sense if we had the level of anti-smoking ads plastered everywhere, with "this shit will kill you" printed on packaging and tv ads spelling out that how the soda/fast food industry is killing people by selling poorly proportioned meals.
>>
File: euphoria.jpg (72KB, 540x515px) Image search: [Google]
euphoria.jpg
72KB, 540x515px
>>40797300
What is worse? Fat shaming with the chance of weight-loss and redemption or fat accetpance and the chance of maintaining or worsening poor diet and sedentary lifestyle?
>>
>>40797343
>I don't really like fat shaming. It puts people on the defensive and makes them build mental blocks to justify their condition.
This. My gf had/has some mental blocks about losing fat and eating (doesn't believe in calories in/ calories out for losing fat) but I'm getting around them.
>>
>>40797622
Eating disorder clinics also help people with binge eating disorders
>>
>>40797300
I was literally anorexic (120 lbs at 6'0) and can't tell you how many people gave me shit (especially fatties). Passive aggressive as fuck.

I don't feel bad about fatties based on how i was treated.
>>
>>40797746
She doesn't have mental blocks, just accept the fact that she has below average intelligence
>>
>>40797300
>implying I'm important
The people who get offended over the internet are even less important
>>
>>40797343
While it is true that direct confrontation often leads to defensive behaviour and a hardening of old attitudes, shock therapy, ie showing a fatty all of the morbidity and mortality risks they undertaken, might be a good way to make them confront themselves - offering hope/a way out is key for fear therapy
>>
>>40797732
Do you honestly believe they would come to the conclusion they are killing themselves if fat shaming stopped?
They would still push fat acceptance without bullying, it just gives them something to pull the victim card about, because we all know they want to blame everything else but themselves.
Just look at what gets lumped in with fat shaming. The medical industry, clothes not coming in xxxxl, normal sized people being in the media or even merely existing.

Bullying doesn't make them fat, they were already fat, that's why they're being bullied.
>>
Somebody post the texted fat fuck img.
Not that this is the reason why I fat shame. It's just one reason why it's okay for me to fat shame, you see.
>>
>>40797601
This - your friends actaully cared enough about you to hold youn accountable to a higher standard of health and being. All the best for you, man. Keep at it
>>
>>40797770
lol, if that helps you sleep better alone at night.
>>
>>40797300
Fatties need shame. Without shame, you feel content and have no need to change. People need to feel uncomfortable before they make real change. The reason there's so many fat ppl today is because theres not enough appropriate shame out there. Fat ppl think it's okay to go out in clothes too small, and harass normal sized ppls eyes with their disgusting offensive gluttony. They all need more shame
t. Former fat kid that was mercilessly called miss piggy etc.
>>
File: 1462026105433.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1462026105433.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
All you guys are such fuck bois. Its cool to tell fat people its not healthy or attractive, but to claim some moral high ground where you need to insult fat people or they somehow "win" is just pure faggotry.
>>
>>40797343
>I don't really like fat shaming. It puts people on the defensive and makes them build mental blocks to justify their condition.
damn I didn't think of it that way
>>
I'm one of those annoying liberals who hates discrimination and hostility towards others but even Im getting annoyed with this anti-fat shaming shit.

In no sane world should this kind of behaviour be encouraged. It is not okay to be fat, it harms yourself, it's unpleasant for other people (e.g. sitting next to an obese person on a 5hr+ flight), it costs healthcare systems millions every year.

Was shopping on Asos the other day and noticed they now even have an Asos Plus brand, with obese people modelling these clothes. It's not ok or acceptable to be fat!

What next, smokers and heroin addicts told their habits are okay?
>>
>>40797746
this may be stupid but GOMAD yourself a little chubby to show her and then slim down
>>
>>40797907
>mental blocks to justify their condition.
there are zero reasons that justify being fat.
fat shits need to lose weight or pay for their own medical bills.
>>
>>40797913
Thank you for proving that 'tolerant liberal' is an oxymoron
>>
>>40797930
not everything is black and white you conservacuck bitch
>>
>>40797927
Yeah, I was actually a little chubby some months ago and lost ~3kgs (I'm still on a cut) and that (I think) made her want to lose some weight, so I made my move. She's on the right path I think.
>>
>>40797913
they dont market it because of acceptance like they tell you, its because fatty clothes are more expensive.

corporations are brainwashing people

>>40797970
good job mate, making her slightly jealous would be a good idea as well
>>
Im still fat and working my way down. I actually had legitimate progress and I regret not doing it sooner in highschool. It is so easy to not eat so much calorie dense garbage. Adding some cardio into it really helped but that's really out of boredom. I really don't know why it was so hard for me to start but so easy to look for excuses. I think fear of failure. I still fear it but I can admit my shortcomings easier then before
>>
File: 1490186814513.jpg (97KB, 1174x464px) Image search: [Google]
1490186814513.jpg
97KB, 1174x464px
>>40797322
Speak for yourself, ex-fatso. I've been athletic whole my life.
>>
>>40797814
I didn't say bullying causes people to be fat. It doesn't help that the attitude is "fuck you fattie" instead of "fuck all this shit that makes being fat so easy." We regulate the shit out of tobacco and alcohol because that shit kills people, but for some reason McDonalds gets a pass?

I mean with all these fat shows, hating the fat fucks isn't nearly as productive as hating the fucks who feed them. If you want to hate, hate the contributing factors, not the poor bastards who need education and motivation to fix their disease.
>>
>>40797955
Can't deny I'm a bit of a hypocrite haha. I basically believe everything in moderation is fine, including shitty food, alcohol and drugs. Obesity is a big a problem as alcoholism and drug addiction in my view though, so shouldn't be encouraged or accepted.
>>
>>40797959
>not everything is black and white
for the most part it is.
>>
>>40797300

Fat people are worthless. They are a drain on society. They need to be shamed until they either improve themselves or kill themselves, both of which would be better for the world.
>>
>>40797930
Yes, all the justification is bullshit, but that doesn't change a person's perception when they get stupid fucking ideas in their head like "you have to eat or your body goes in to starvation mode which is even more unhealthy than being fat."
>>
>>40798102
either you're too stupid or you dont care enough to see nuance, this issue here isnt black and white
>>
>>40798213
>being over a certain %BF is unhealthy
>it's cheaper to eat healthy food

>overeating leads to unhealthy BF%
>it's more expensive to overeat
>it leads to health complications which gets paid for by peoples taxes (people that may eat healthy and stay at a healthy weight)

No, it's black and white.
>>
>>40798177
then we shame them for being stupid as well.
>>
>>40798267
that part is black and white but thats not what we're discussing you slimy fucking liar
>>
>>40798310
>there are zero reasons that justify being fat.
>fat shits need to lose weight or pay for their own medical bills.
suck a dick and kill yourself faggot everything I've said is black and white.
>>
>>40798324
>mental illness
>physical illness
do these justify it?

I think he's ill in both ways, he's a manchild ofcourse but I see why he's one. His wife has to be some sort of feeder gold digger which doesnt help any
>>
>>40797300
>tfw a valid person
>>
>>40798347
>>physical illness
what physical illness makes it impossible for you to eat less?

>>mental illness
what like PTSD? Depression? for the most part they're over diagnosed cop outs used to justify being too lazy to change your lifestyle and eating habits.
I gotta tell you I've been depressed, I've stayed in one room for over 3 months only leaving to go to the bathroom and answer the door for delivery. but guess what, you get SSRIs and you fix your shit, then you maintain a non-shitty lifestyle so you don't want to kill yourself anymore.
At a certain point in your life you can't expect to be babied and parented by everything around you including a the government.
>>
>>40798347
Dude, He's fully capable of putting in the effort to lose weight. We have all been through shit in our lives. Why do we judge people based on what they've been through rather than how they've overcome what they've been through. I think human beings in general make excuses for why they can't, rather than giving it their all to accomplish their dreams. It's easier to convince yourself you can't do it so don't bother trying. I was almost just like him. I was 300 pound a year and a half ago blaming my shitty life on everything shitty that happened to me waiting for something to change. You have to fucking change. I'm 190 now and I intend to lose 20-30 more.
>>
>>40798458
>300->190
nice job brother.
>>
>>40798441
handicapped? pregnancy? amputees? legit thyroid cucks?

just cause you got over your depression doesnt mean everyone else does, if what he said about his childhood was true then he has to be fucked up in there mate. he is a quitter yes, but he isnt a quitter because he is some bad person trying to damage youth, he's just ill

>>40798458
he is 600 lbs.

amazing on the loss by the way, I too went from 207 to 170 in the last couple of months.

difference is Im not mentally ill, middle aged, 600lbs, or physically damaged like him.

you were no where near him, he is double your weight and your age as well in all likelihood
>>
I don't. I want fewer people to be fat, and fat shaming is counterproductive because it makes people resist losing weight in order to not give in to the bullying.

Fat shaming "for fat people's sake" is just a very transparent way for bullies to justify what they do.

That said, boogie is a fucking moron if he thinks he's in any position to be calling anyone a beta cuck.
>>
File: _89959297_pa-22855052[1].jpg (38KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
_89959297_pa-22855052[1].jpg
38KB, 660x371px
>>40797343
>I don't really like fat shaming.
You don't have the power to shame people.
People feel ashamed when they don't measure up to others.
You then have the choice of accepting your shame and improving yourself, or throwing up mental blocks and justifying why you look disgusting.

I'm fat, posting funny pictures about disgusting looking fat people motivates me to lose weight because I don't want to turn into that.

People who are offended are already on the defense and looking for any reason to keep pretending everything is going fine for them. This is considered fat shaming in some peoples minds.

Offence is taken not given.
>>
File: success 2.png (2MB, 1044x1136px) Image search: [Google]
success 2.png
2MB, 1044x1136px
>>40798458
If she can do it, anyone can.
>>
>>40798502
>handicapped? pregnancy? amputees?
>it's literally impossible to not shove cake in your face when you lost a foot
>you're physically incapable of not eating 8lbs peanut butter rice and pickles when you have a baby inside of you

>just cause you got over your depression doesn't mean everyone else does,
then they're weak and shouldn't be the burden of society especially since they won't provide enough to support themselves
>>
>>40797300
>They're just as important and valid as you are.

Why?
>>
>>40797576
>Because it takes a special kind of stupidity to ever get really fat.
My father taught me that I should always drink soda with my meals because it's good for digestion. He would criticize me for wanting to just drink water and told me I would have stomach problems when I was 40, and I never questioned it until lat in my 20s because when you are a kid you think mom and dad know everything.

I think a lot of it is fattys raising fat kids.
>>
>>40798565
Your father should've been arrested for child abuse.
>>
>>40798565
then shame them for broscience AND looking disgusting.

even if carbonation did help you could drink carbonated water instead.
>>
>>40798542
boogie btfo
>>
Fat people are disgusting and lazy, I went from 210 to 145 in one year at 5'8. It's not that hard to lose weight, I lost 1/3rd of myself in a year just with daily exercise and eating a set amount of calories. I do look down at fat people and view them as weak. Losing the weight was the single best decision of my life, my entire way of thinking and mental state is completely different, I'm so happy now, I love my life and I love that I'm the one who calls the shots.
>>
File: snowballfeatureimage1-420x215.jpg (11KB, 420x215px) Image search: [Google]
snowballfeatureimage1-420x215.jpg
11KB, 420x215px
>>40798542
I love these stories

>>40798548
>what is not being able to be that physically active
they probably started eating at the same rate they did before but that was pic related

>what are hormones?

theyre weak, I said that already. healthcare is there for the ill not the healthy, and basically throwing the old and the sick to the streets is fucked up and you should kys for thinking that way.

People like you cant put yourself in others position, but youre worse because you said you had depression but you use that to act all mighty to people who are in the same position you were.

look up empathy you sick fuck
>>
File: We become alike.jpg (127KB, 1082x478px) Image search: [Google]
We become alike.jpg
127KB, 1082x478px
>>40798151
>either improve themselves or kill themselves, both of which would be better for the world
The overweight parent of children killing him or herself does nothing positive. However, self-improvement, weight loss and adoption of a healthy lifestyle for themselves and their family is a must.
>>
File: 1473299543670.png (543KB, 1247x1071px) Image search: [Google]
1473299543670.png
543KB, 1247x1071px
>>40798617
We welcome you, brother.
>>
File: 1.gif (48KB, 2034x1491px) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
48KB, 2034x1491px
>>40798622
>>what is not being able to be that physically active

>your body requires the same amount of calories when you don't move as much so you'll starve if you don't get fat
or
>It's literally impossible to not shove too much food in your face when you don't move as much

which are you arguing?
>basically throwing the old and the sick to the streets is fucked up
yeah m8, I don't give a single fuck about people I don't know, that doesn't mean that I wouldn't help friends and family.

>People like you cant put yourself in others position
I'VE LITERALLY BEEN IN THEIR SITUATION YOU WINDOW LICKING MORON.
oohh waaahhh I can't lose weight because I'm sad because my life is shitty waaahhhh

FUCK you and FUCK that get your shit together and fix your life so you don't want to kill yourself and stop asking for everyone to support every shitty decision you make
>>
>>40798525
That's not true at all. There is a reason there are support groups and why being in a bad crowd drags you down, and that's because how people treat you affects you whether you like it or not.
>>
>>40798542
damn after she lost weight she's a qt
>>
>>40798710
again, your using your depression as some sort of trump card against other mentally ill people, then you went on a retarded spergout. I wonder how you even have friends desu.

you are a piece of shit.
>>
>>40798735
>your using your depression as some sort of trump card against other mentally ill people
because you can either beat mental illness or your going to bring other people down by not doing so.

>you are a piece of shit.
No, you are, by not holding people accountable for their actions you let them feel that they should be free of the consequences of those actions. Allowing them to justify their shitty lifestyle and eating habits.
>>
>>40798713
>There is a reason there are support groups
Because spending an hour in a support group is easier then spending an hour at the gym.

>and why being in a bad crowd drags you down
You choose your friends. This is the internet. Because someone somewhere made a fat shaming thread every fat person on the Internet does not have to click on it. No one is going out of there way to force this stuff into fat peoples faces. It's doing good for those of us who want it. In fact, fuck you i'm going to go do pushups. Rolling.
>>
>>40798726
A good number of fatties are.
>>
>>40798775
id think youd realise how fucked up they are and try to help or atleast not talk shit about them making it even worse. and your viewing it as them pulling you down, I see it as pulling them up.

how the fuck does illness not justify something? its not only weakness, they are again, ILL.

its not black and white. you dont want to think about it critically, think!!!!
>>
File: bf6.jpg (41KB, 600x930px) Image search: [Google]
bf6.jpg
41KB, 600x930px
>>40797300
>go out with friends to an ice cream parlor
>get to an ice cream parlor
>wow anon you actually went out with us
>friend is implying I don't have a life
>implying he's wrong
>not /fit/ but with all of them having bellies and shit I'm easily the fittest guy in the group
>america fuck yeah
>tfw only have squats and diddles barely out of novice-tier
>ultra vascular because that always happens during cheat days
>they all get this nu-icecream babby bullshit
>I get triple scoop (american size) on a waffle cone; 700 calories EZ
>that's a big scoop, anon
>barely restrain myself from replying FOR YOU
>implying it's a big scoop for him
>they all take nibbles on their ice cream sandwiches while I devour mine like an animal
>also because it's starting to drip
>how come you can eat all that without getting fat anon
>because I don't eat like this every day said I internally
>it's just genetics I guess
>I think they knew I was fucking with them because they know I was a fatfuck before, even bigger than them
tl;dr
>eat ice cream with plus size people
>mfw pigging out and not fat
>>
>>40798811
>how the fuck does illness not justify something?
because you can fix the illness at least until the point of managing it and fix your weight, they usually go hand in hand.
choosing not to do so or expecting to be babied forever doesn't fix depression or any other mental illness, it doesn't even help manage it.

It is black and white, you are either constantly trying to improve yourself or you're being a lazy greedy fuck and using excuses to cope with that
>>
>>40797574
Yeah, but in this day with the internet at your disposal (which it is for everyone in a first world country) there is no excuse to continue shitty habits "forced" on you by parents.

If you honestly think fat people are too dumb to literally google "why am i fat" then I guess humanity is lost.
>>
File: japanesedishonor.png (199KB, 263x329px) Image search: [Google]
japanesedishonor.png
199KB, 263x329px
>>40797650
Protip: 240lbs is still fucking hugely fat, unless you're a professional NFL lineman.

Lose more weight and don't break your spine patting yourself on the back too hard.
>>
>>40797746
So, you're dating a retarded person? Ok.
>>
>>40797300
Ever heard of tough love you pompous princess?
I wanna help everyone but not everyone is worth putting tons of effort into if they won't listen to you. Know what people pay attention to? threats! I wanna help you but if you wont help yourself, FUCK YOU YOURE GOING TO DIE FATTY FAT FUCKING FAT ASS HAM SLAM DEAD AT 50 SENPAI LMAO

theres your answer
>>
>>40798013
I think what that Anon is trying to say is that even ex Fatty's cant relate to boogie's delusion
>>
>>40797300
because being fat isnt ok, its the same as doing drugs, being alcoholic, being anorexic, eating shit (usually leads to being fat)
UNHEALTHY habits and sometimes mental illnesses that need treatment.
Thats why fatshaming is ok.

now if someone wants to eat himself to death or starve himself to death, sure go ahead. But dont tell people its ok.
>>
>>40797300
I am neither valid nor important, you self righteous prick

from what I hear, mollycoddling didn't work
time for tough love
>>
>>40797383
You gonna make it brah.
>>
>mfw if i light a cigarette i'm the devil and i'm going to die
>Have to put up with smelly fatties next to me on the bus and it's totally cool that they stuff their mouth with shitty food

I'm not against chubby acceptance maybe if that's something because it's not too bad nor completely disgusting but obesity should not be accepted

I'm not sure about fat shaming though (Even if i do it) But collectivelly as a society it should be known that being fat is not natural nor healthy and makes you much less attractive, this does not mean taunting fat kids with insults and calling them names but instead stop pushing the fat is ok meme and start making common knowledge what everyone is too afraid to say because muh liberals
>>
>>40797746
>Dating a woman
>Making it
Pick one
>>
>>40799480
Google doesn't help because it's filled with slideshows, top ten lists, flat out bad info, and fucking webpages designed solely to drive traffic to weight loss scams.
>>
body shaming won't always fix it.

i didn't even consider losing weight, until i fell in love. don't get me wrong i hated being made fun of all the damn time, but that just made me eat more and more. but one thing i've come to find out is, losing weight is really easy and was pretty fast for me.

first 2-3 months i didn't do any exercising, just ate about 200-500 calories a day (lost about 30-40 pounds) then the last 4 months of it, i lost about 50-60 pounds, but i did over an hour of exercise each day, burning off least 250-400 calories. (i did start eating about 1,200 calories a day around that time too)

not even a year in (about 6-8 months in total?) i lost about a 110 pounds. went from 310, to 199 pounds (im 5'10 btw) so i could easily lose another 30-40 pounds but i know have learned more about gaining muscle, so im going to turn some of my remaining fat into Gainz
>>
>>40799919
Yeah. Google and most search engines are pretty shit.

It's kind of why I wish the sticky wasn't an unmaintained clusterfuck of shill filled garbage.
>>
>>40797343
>justify their action
Fatties cannot and shouldn't justify why he she's fat. All need to do is stop eating
>>
>>40799919
So because there's a few roadblocks you should give up?

fyi the first page up after you google "why am i fat" points directly to overeating. Pretty simple for anyone with an IQ above 70 to grasp.
>>
Fat shaming is retarded as a concept. Fatties already feel shame, people merely remind them of it. Not only that but it's the fucking truth that they're fat as fuck. You can only feel shame from something if it's true.
>>
>>40800459
>Fatties already feel shame, people merely remind them of it.

kek, perhaps we should start calling it "fat reminding"
>>
>tfw was 295 in grade 12
>was also 6'3 so i only looked like a whale and not a round planet
>walk everywhere even hours at a time
>tfw those fat person calves
>>
>>40800513
Like what if people shamed healthy weight people. They wouldn't feel any shame and just laugh it off or disagree if it's even a thing. Fatties on the the other hand feel shame naturally. But then we got these fat acceptance feminists going about who want to normalize being fat as healthy.
>>
>>40797300

public fat shaming is a blatant insult and super rude

consulting the person in private about their weight and trying to help would be the best action if you really care about the person
>>
>shame a fat fuck
>the get all emotionally but hurt about it
>goes home and comforts/medicates with food again
>cycle never ends
>>
>>40800202
Didn't say that. Said google doesn't help. Mostly due to the Dunning-Kruger effect. People who don't know any better can't identify good information from bad. Having someone telling you you're overeating doesn't help when you have no reference point for what healthy eating is. No one intends to get fat, it happens because people think their diet is fine and continue with it until their weight caps out at their TDEE, assuming you don't have a feeder on hand.

Similarly, shit like "eat less" doesn't help because if you rely totally on your body to tell you how you're doing, you can't see the consequences of your lifestyle change on a short enough timeframe to justify the radical changes in lifestyle.
>>
>>40800626
>>goes home and comforts/medicates with food again
>>cycle never ends
then eventually they'll just die and we won't have to shame them anymore

NO DOWNSIDES
>>
>>40798267
>it's cheaper to eat healthy food

Sure, but you're assuming price is the main factor that determines eating habits. Which is wrong. Convenience is: people would rather pay a little extra and have junk food than put the effort into cooking a healthy meal.
There's a reason the fast food industry is such a titan.
>>
>people are afraid to just stop eating for half or a full day
>people think they need to be eating every few hours or their metabolism will become damaged and they will be in starvation mode
>people are still afraid of fat in 2017 but still eat all kinds of processed sugar and flour
>>
>Anon losing weight is so hard
>Find out your TDEE and - <500 for ez weight loss
>ITS TOO HARD ANON
Fuck em, they should get increase costs to theit health insurance n shit
>>
>>40800680
Cooking, like calorie counting, is the type of shit you're supposed to learn about daily living but no one actually takes the time to teach, and people who DO cook aren't necesrily good at it for one reason or another, so even if mom sits you down and shows you something, it tastes like shit because mom's a smoker and can't taste anything anyway.
>>
File: 0e3.png (187KB, 600x339px) Image search: [Google]
0e3.png
187KB, 600x339px
>>40797300
Jokes on him, I'm a shitty useless person
>>
File: Obesity.jpg (27KB, 359x174px) Image search: [Google]
Obesity.jpg
27KB, 359x174px
>>40798792
>>
>>40797300

Because it's a wake-up call in a fucked up society that constantly feeds people the bullshit rhetoric that "you're perfect just the way you are!"

This mindset breeds entitled, lazy, selfish, fat assholes who will blame their own fat asses on literally anything other than their blatant refusal to stop stuffing their faces.

Fat shaming makes people upset. So upset, in fact, that they begin to see themselves the way that everyone else sees them: as fat, disgusting blobs. This is, unfortunately, what it takes to finally spur most people into action. Fat shaming does more good than harm.

T. a former fatass who finally developed the willpower to lose weight thanks to /fph/ threads.

Now fuck off back to tumblr.
>>
I'd never rip into someone just for being fat as there's many reasons people become fat and honestly, they just need help and understanding. It's completely unacceptable to take the piss out of fat people at the gym or doing anything to try and change. People who argue for bigger is beautiful and fat acceptance and encouraging people to love their fat bodies can fuck right off though...
>>
Fat shaming works on fat people who are mentally healthy. Fat shaming doesn't work on fat people who aren't mentally healthy. Seeing that most fat people seem at least mentally ok means that fatshaming > not fat shaming.
>>
File: 1487127519886.gif (953KB, 320x239px) Image search: [Google]
1487127519886.gif
953KB, 320x239px
>>40797300
Bruhs, Consider for a second people who actually have debilitating illnesses or psychological trauma. My gf was a skeltal that was on the brink of death in her teens and she was constantly applauded by everyone she knew on how skinny she looked. At her lowest she was 90 lbs. Her boyfriends mother back then had anorexia and died because of it. The cherry on top is that he still complimented her on her weight and made fun of fat people after she died. All that negative affirmation seriously fucked her up and she's still working through it.

I'm no enabler or anything, but there's better ways of going about this then insulting people you know nothing about.
>>
>>40799926
What about your love m8
She your gf now? Did you talk to her?
Don't pass up on the chance just because you're slightly overweight
>>
>>40802363
Your gf needs professional help.
>>
>>40798542
no gimmicks, no excuses, no surgery, just hard work

Boogie should be fucking ASHAMED
>>
File: 1483693681355.jpg (278KB, 998x1413px) Image search: [Google]
1483693681355.jpg
278KB, 998x1413px
>>40802421
She already does, m8. She's doing a lot better. Used to get sick all the time. I've only been going out with her for a year but she's actually pretty healthy now, and she hasn't even gotten so much as a cold. Everyone at her work ended up getting some virus and she walked away completely unscathed.
>>
>>40797746
>doesn't believe in calories in/ calories out for losing fat

>yeah man i dont believe 1+1=2 its just seems so wrong, you know?
>>
>>40797343
>It puts people on the defensive and makes them build mental blocks to justify their condition.

damn, that makes a lot of sense. i've never really thought about it that way.
>>
>>40802517
Mental issues are a bitch. Wish her and you all the best.
>>
It's fun going on his subreddit and causing mayhem, his fans are actual beta cucks ;]
>>
File: 1480884587051.jpg (885KB, 1242x1077px) Image search: [Google]
1480884587051.jpg
885KB, 1242x1077px
>>40797300
Being fat is unhealthy, unproductive, and shouldn't be a socially acceptable. Once normalized it starts spreading.
Shaming is the best thing you can do for those people since they mostly lack motivation.

Also obese people should pay double for tickets.
>>
"haha if I point it out like this, people won't take it seriously anymore!"
>>
File: wife.png (468KB, 613x831px) Image search: [Google]
wife.png
468KB, 613x831px
>>40802670
Actual pic here. Hope you all like snek though
>>
File: 1473902757125.gif (2MB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
1473902757125.gif
2MB, 350x197px
>>40802581
thx fampai

>she's gonna make it
>>
File: 1488686914866.jpg (68KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1488686914866.jpg
68KB, 633x758px
>>40802387
let's just say, she is a whore. but she didn't turn me down for my weight, she did for my speech issues. so i guess in life you never truly win.
>>
>>40798041
Because mcdonalds doesn't make you fat.

You not being able to stop stuffing your fat fucking face makes you fat.
>>
File: 1472734156100.gif (1MB, 300x229px) Image search: [Google]
1472734156100.gif
1MB, 300x229px
>>40799926
Ur gonna make it bruh
>>
>>40797316
fpbp
>>
>>40797316
Very impotent fatty more like
>>
>>40802873
You shouldn't listen to anyone who is able to rationalize being fat or treat it as equal viable lifestyle.

They are all in denial. Didn't see a single person that lost weight and said that being fat is better.
>>
>>40797343

Shame is a perfectly good and quite powerful motivator.
The issue is that in today's modern society were taught that we shouldnt feel shame dispite it being a basic human emotion.
>>
>>40797300
My family does it to me every time I see them. I'm currently 225 pounds. I started to change my diet, hitting the gym, and no drinking. Hopefully I'll make it.
>>
>>40802977
the no alcohol drinking will do most of it

just stick to water only and try intermittent fasting or fat fasting
>>
>>40803777
That's what I've been doing. Basically I've been cutting back on everything. Right now just sticking to coffee for caffine and water and eating less. If I do crave soda, I'll have sparkling water. Right now I'm only doing an 1 and 1/2 hour of cardio at the gym for 3 days.
>>
>>40804236
1.5 hours of cardio

why?
>>
>>40804541
I work during the night and sleep during the day. And I just started working out in the gym, so I'm a noobie.
>>
>>40798542
This is what makes me feel that people like boogie have no shame. She's physically immobile and she lost more weight than him.
>>
>>40797300
>they are just as important and valid as you are
I'm so sick of this "I deserve respect" mentality.
Respect is earned, not given.
You film yourself playing video games and eating garbage.
fuck off.
All men are created equal, but not all men stay equal.
>>
File: 1404344467297.gif (1MB, 400x220px) Image search: [Google]
1404344467297.gif
1MB, 400x220px
>>40798710
just my luck
>>
>>40797300
>#StopMakingExcusesFor being fat
>>
>>40797343
How about we cut a pound of fat off of them every day until they start eating normally.

They have already forsaken their humanity, why should we respect them?
>>
>>40797383
Top-shelf, my dude.
>>
He makes excuses for being fat though?
>>
>>40802206
exactly my thought. good post anon
>>
>>40797322
This, honestly.
>>
Because I had and still have a binge eating disorder, but I still lost 85 pounds and became a personal trainer because I used shit like this thread as motivation to take control of my life.
>>
>>40801652
Kek
>>
>>40798267
>it's more expensive to eat healthy
>it's more expensive to eat less
>it's more expensive not to eat

what do they mean by this?
>>
>>40806785
they didnt say any of that
>>
>>40797746
>doesn't believe in calories in/calories out
That's not something you "believe in." It's empirical fact. It's like saying you don't believe in gravity.
>>
File: you've_been_down_that_road.jpg (42KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
you've_been_down_that_road.jpg
42KB, 1280x720px
>>40797300
>Why do you guys think Fat Shaming is ok?

Because you have been down there, Fatass. You know that road. You know exactly where it ends. And I know that's not where you want to be.
>>
File: 1450025853487.jpg (224KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1450025853487.jpg
224KB, 768x1024px
>>40797488
>Sometimes a fat person takes the fat shaming to hear
It sure as hell helped me
>>
>>40797343

It's pointless trying to convince someone to give a fuck about their own health. You can't run people's lives for them, it needs to come from within.
>>
>>40797913
>Was shopping on Asos the other day and noticed they now even have an Asos Plus brand, with obese people modelling these clothes. It's not ok or acceptable to be fat!

idk the brand, but all fucking day I've been getting ads on YouTube for some clothing brand that opens on a girl's fat cellulite ridden ass in lingerie, never clicked 'skip' quicker.
>>
>>40798267

If it were that simple then no one would be fat.
>>
>>40807593
You're confusing "simple" with "easy." Heavy ass deadlifts are simple, it's just pulling weight off the floor. But they are never easy.
>>
>>40797343
Not getting laid and being socially invisible was my motivation. I've since then lost 100 pounds and got my first kiss and loss my virginity within a week of eachother.
>>
>>40797650
240 lbs is still mega fatty tier, you disgusting piece of shit.
>>
>>40800631
I guess I don't have enough experience talking to people that aren't very smart. Everyone I know can follow basic shit like if you google "how did I get fat" and it says "overeating", then figure out what overeating means, then figure out what healthy eating, etc

and yes, if you say just "eat less" they generally get confused, because eating less grease is hard at first and it doesn't occur to them to eat less sugar but then replace that sugar with veggies.
>>
File: IMG_0103.png (93KB, 466x626px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0103.png
93KB, 466x626px
>>40797329
I don't get fatties. I'm an alcoholic and when I try to cut it out I start throwing up, feel like I just injested a panic attack pill and have suicidal thoughts for a week.

That shit is fycking hard to quit. But these fucks? Just get a stomach surgery or better yet put down the fork. You don't even get high off the stuff.
>>
>>40809539
Surgery is a meme, if you can't stop your bad habits you'll just end up becoming fat again.
Thread posts: 168
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.