[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why havent they invented height boost pills/steroids yet!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

why havent they invented height boost pills/steroids yet!!!
>>
don't worry, it's okay to be smol
>>
It's called HGH and it's premium expensive hard to get stuff that loses it's effectiveness after your growth plates close.
>>
File: 1486351194996.jpg (63KB, 699x650px)
1486351194996.jpg
63KB, 699x650px
>>40794846
>>
File: 1451763354979.jpg (46KB, 523x356px) Image search: [Google]
1451763354979.jpg
46KB, 523x356px
>>40795224
Im gonna put my son on that, provided I'll stop being a virgin anytime within my lifetime. I'm 25.
>>
>>40794846

>2017
>not using mental powers of hypnosis to grow 12 inches in one year

>Erickson recognized the importance of healthy body imagery. He used hypnosis to help at least two young women allow their breasts to grow in response to their own hormones. They had previously inhibited such interaction, considering themselves unfeminine and unattractive (Erickson and Rossi, 1980b, p. 183–5).

>In 1960, he told me about a 20-year-old man who grew 12 inches in height in the span of one year. In hypnosis, at the start of therapy, this stunted young man looked out on his world as though unwilling to grow, a modern-day Peter Pan. For example, he described a room as though he were standing beneath a table. Similarly, a cow on his farm was visualized as though it were ten feet tall; his eyes were on a level with cow’s udder. Growth began to take place when Erickson encouraged the man to hallucinate his world as though he were standing part way up a staircase. I said, “Why have you kept this report out of the literature?” Erickson smiled and said, “No respectable editor of a scientific journal would publish such an impossible thing.” “Dr. Erickson,” I answered, “You are the editor of a respectable journal.” He smiled again and said, “I would like to keep my job.” (Cheek, 1982, p. 282.)
>>
File: 0JI1CwC.jpg (100KB, 1243x1059px) Image search: [Google]
0JI1CwC.jpg
100KB, 1243x1059px
>>40794846
HGH, IGF-1 and GH secretogogues before your plates close or Bone Morphogenetic Protein 7 after they have
>>
>>40794846
If they invented a pill to boost dick size ALL guys who could would use it, thus a 12'' dick would become the new average because most guys want a bigger one

If they invented a height boost pill most guys would use it as well, so the new average would shift.

Do you even think, bro?
>>
>>40795563
they make drugs to boost your muscle mass but most guys are too scared by momscience to touch them, the same would probably happen with dick and height pills
>>
File: figure1-423wa.jpg (27KB, 423x285px) Image search: [Google]
figure1-423wa.jpg
27KB, 423x285px
Go to Russia and get that operation where they break your legs and graft in some extra bone from your hips and you wear a pair of these nifty frames for a few months.
>>
>>40795268
I mean, it's absolutely clear that this is completely impossible and 100% bullshit right?
Not that some people suddendly get the idea that this is somehow possible.
>>
>>40795579
Ok true, also money is a limiting factor but the point is that in theory if everyone could do it then many would and it would raise the average so it would be less exceptional
>>
>>40795563
>desire something deeply
>get it
>suddenly dont care

do you have brain damage? it doesnt matter if the standard goes up, youll just be comparing yourself to what you were and be delighted
>>
>>40795586

IDK senpai. I've seen a few people in self improvement forums around the internet say they gained height with hypnosis and affirmation sort of shit.
>>
>>40794846

If not troll --- stop being an insecure pussy. Or you know, KYS.
>>
ITT Manlet Rage
>>
>>40794846
Be a proud dwarf warrior, OP, lift so you may carry the burden of protecting your ancestral holds.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.