[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boogie2988 proving you all wrong.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled.png (197KB, 441x443px)
Untitled.png
197KB, 441x443px
Fat people CAN change.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 809x779px)
image.png
1MB, 809x779px
>>40791113
>you still have to diet and exercise
If he could do either of those things he wouldn't have to get 300+ pounds of fat removed by a tube.
>>
>>40791377

>he wouldn't have to get 300+ pounds of fat removed by a tube.

wat
>>
>>40791113
i didn't think that was actually boogie the other day. i told him surgery was the easy way out and that i hoped he died. he doesn't understand that anything he hopes to achieve after surgery can be done before surgery. all surgery does is make it easier to not eat like a fucking cow. if you need surgery to control your impulses, there is much more wrong with you. and i take it back, i wish i could hate fuck his wife in front of him and then have him die from surgery. pigfuck disgusting mayonaisse eating fatass. disgusting. disgusting. i wonder how sad his wife is daily because of his weight. how every time they have sex she feels like she's being sexually molested by a shaven cow with an impotent half erect dick.
>>
>>40791113
>""I'll just eat healthy after the surgery""
>>
Given hes only lost 7 pounds in like 8 years I highly doubt he'll keep the weight off from the surgery.
>>
>>40791377
Getting gastric bypass, not liposuction.
>>
if he has bariatric surgery that could help with leptin resistance and would highly boost his chances of maintaining long term fat loss. Fuck almost everyone itt
>>
>>40791113
>you still have to diet and exercise

No shit, you can do that and lose weight without any surgery
>>
>>40791916
And gain it all back plus change within 10 years.
>>
File: David-and-Denise.jpg (2MB, 1969x3755px) Image search: [Google]
David-and-Denise.jpg
2MB, 1969x3755px
>>40791113
>>40791847
There's this episode of secret eaters where this idiot had gastric bypass surgery, and would just eat until he had to barf and then fill up again.

fucking shitters

pic related is the dude
>>
>>40791828
>there is much more wrong with you
Yeah no shit, his appetite regulation is permanently fucked.
>>
>>40791828
they don't have sex (lol)
>>
Refusing to show the dedication to diet and exercise before the surgery means the surgery is probably going to fail eventually.

That is why no one wants to operate on you boogie. That is why you've had to shop around for a doctor for months who is willing to.

If you lost 50-100 pounds then doctors would be beating down your door to help you. But you didn't and you won't. Feels Bad man, hope you prove me wrong.
>>
>>40791900
Poor excuse. Leptin causes increased hunger but it's not like he has Prader-Willie Syndrome, and some of those fuckers somehow learn to deal with their fucked up hunger cues and stay at a relatively normal weight.

I hope he makes it, but many people have had WLS, thinking it's a silver bullet, and yet they go back to shitty habits and gain the weight back, although more slowly.
>>
>>40791113
I think the only change Boogie is going to see is his body decaying into compost.

He's gonna be dead within two years.
>>
File: 1463862620077.jpg (52KB, 376x419px) Image search: [Google]
1463862620077.jpg
52KB, 376x419px
>>40791113
>Fat people CAN change.

As a prior fatfag I can agree, however you have to change your diet and mindset about your body. You can get surgery all you want but if you're not willing to commit to a diet plan after you have lost weight to maintain it then it is useless.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.