[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled, was lifting actually worth it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Now that the dust has settled, was lifting actually worth it?
>>
Yeah.
I look great and women want my fuck
>>
>>40790893
Absolutely not.
It gave me body dysformia, a fucked up shoulder, accelerated balding (creatine+preworkouts), and more lonely since I lift so much.

Can't even stop lifting otherwise years of hard work would mean nothing
>>
Yes. I think putting pyhsical stress on your body and pushing your limits by lifting hard is leads you to a stronger mindset and this is (at least for me) even more important than getting an aesthetic body desu
>>
>>40790930
I feel the same way senpai. Sometimes dont even want to lift but dont want to regress now and make the last few years wortless. Also the fact that I look juicier to women and Ive actually grown more autistic and reclusive due to lifting schedule creates an ever bigger disparity between how women think im going to act and how I do act.

>wakemeup.jpeg
>>
>>40790893
Yes.
It still is worth it though, it;s not like I'm going to stop.
Until anime becomes real, or the inverse happens and you get locked in a 2D world with your 3D proportions, I'll keep trying to look my best.
>>
>>40790893
Is breath of the wild good?
>>
>>40790893
Yes. It got me a gf.
>tfw she bites her lip when you take your shirt off
>>
>>40791131
Both /v/ and normies unironically think it's good. That's pretty high praise.
>>
>>40790930
>start lifting to become alpha chad
>realise part way through i dont actually want that
>realise im not gonna be happy with my body ever probably
>stop hanging out with friends for most part because i want to go to the gym/get a good nights sleep and because none of them ever eat so when I hang around them i skip meals
>managed to quit smoking for like 6 months and i look and feel great at least

Sorry for the blog post dudes, i feel like im slowly evolving into driveguy levels of autism
>>
>>40791430
Fuck didnt mean to reply
>>
>>40790930
>accelerated balding (creatine+preworkouts)
lifting for a while probably made you age too right anon? you were probably going bald anyways. doesn't matter if it's accelerated or not if you were going bald, you deserve it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.