[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i gain weight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: skinny.jpg (53KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
skinny.jpg
53KB, 604x453px
I'm really skinny guy and i started going to the gym and got a bit toned not too much. But the problem is i want to gain weight and more muscle since im 180 cm(5ft10) guy and have 63kg(138 lbs)
Any advice?
>>
>>40790803
there's this crazy ass sup on the market called "food" you ever hear of it?

I tried it and now people think I'm on steroids OP you gotta get on this "food" shit mane its great.
>>
>>40790886
Damn never heard of it. Got some?
>>
>>40790803

March last year I was 6' and 65kg, now 77kg ~17% bodyfat. Eating more makes a big difference - I went on scooby's workshop, found out how much i'd need to eat daily for a clean bulk at my level of activity and more or less stuck to it, also used a mass gainer.

I went the calisthenics route in large part because I'm a shift worker and figured not needing a gym would make me stick to it (which worked out). Initially did convict conditioning (crazy high reps) and actually did put on some weight before moving onto the r/bodyweightfitness recommended routine.

So yeah, work out your diet and strength train, and if you like the idea of calisthenics, do the recommended routine.
>>
>>40790803
>put food in mouth
>swallow it
>????
>profit

That simple.
Hell I do it too much, which is why I never lose weight.
>>
>>40791107
just switched from cali to weights after 2 years of cali and I have to say its worth it breh
>>
>>40791107
What kind of foods were you eating when bulking?
>>
Read the sticky
>>
>>40791309

Nothing heaps prescriptive, I mostly just try to get in roughly the right amount of calories/protein.

As to specifics, breakfast is often oats & yoghurt, all bread I eat is dark rye (~100 calories/piece, relatively high in protein, tastes good). Mostly home-cooked meals, including a lot of vegetarian food.

>>40791305

Been considering it.
>>
Eat

Eat more

Eat even more

Eat even more than that you little girl

Keep eating

Eat again

Sleep

Wake up

Eat

Eat more

Eat even more

Eat seconds, thirds, fourths

Eat again

Don't puke, but get to that point.
>>
>>40793158
but that makes me fat
>>
>>40790803
E A T
E A T
E A T
>>
>>40790803
Everybody saying to just eat more has never really gone through the struggle of being a skelly and not being able to put on weight.
The biggest piece of advice I can give you is drink milk instead of water as much as possible. It's a little pricey, but you basically get free, high quality calories, throughout the day. Do GOMAD if you're actually insane. Then just make sure you eat enough to surpass 3000 calories per day or whatever your goal is.
>>
>>40790803
G O M A D
O
M
A
D
>>
>>40790886
kek d
>>
File: 1381297818636.gif (3MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1381297818636.gif
3MB, 500x282px
>toned
>>
Not OP, but I'm 6'6" and 160lbs. I'm borderline underweight, and I eat a fuckton during normal meals, and eat snacks through the day. Problem is, I don't want to shove junkfood (any more than I have already, rather) in my face to maintain a certain calorie level. The fuck do I do?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.