[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why I'm quitting lifting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: roy nelson.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
roy nelson.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
I want a wife, I want laws in place that will severely punish her if she cheats, and I want to assure that she doesn't get custody of my children or a single cent of my money if she wants a divorce.

This is all I want, nothing else.

I'm a NEET because my only motivation to work would be if I could achieve this, but it doesn't matter how much money I make or how good I look, I can't have it, at least not in the US. Not even the richest highest status men can have this.

I have no reason to contribute to society, and I've made decent gains but I've begun to realize there's no point in lifting weights anyway, it serves no practical use for me.
>>
>>40790595
Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.
>>
Have you tried /r9k/? You'll love it
>>
>>40790623
This

Never stop never stopping OP you magnificent bastard
>>
>>40790595
nice blog faggot, why don't you post your fucking diary while you're at it
>>
>>40790595
If you're not lifting to live longer for 2D girls and vidya you will never make it, senpai.
>>
>>40790595
Fuck off to Saudi Arabia you pathetic cuck
>>
>>40790894
How am I a cuck? Do you even know what that word means?

I'm saying women should be stoned to death or put in prison for cheating, and cuckolds want other men to fuck their wife while they watch.

It's about as opposite as you can possibly get. Thanks for showing how stupid people who use the word "cuck" are.
>>
>>40790962
>I want a wife, I want laws in place that will severely punish her if she cheats, and I want to assure that she doesn't get custody of my children or a single cent of my money if she wants a divorce.

And you can get all of that in Saudi Arabia. Too bad you'll have to convert to pisslam to get a fully muslim gf.
>>
>>40790595
>I'm a NEET because

You are a weak pathetic faggot. Nobody gives a fuck, and fuck off you sad cunt.
>>
>>40790595
See you tomorrow
>>
>>40790595
i just saw your shit text in another thread man, fuck off
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.