[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DNP use

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1488969426308.png (1MB, 635x1565px) Image search: [Google]
1488969426308.png
1MB, 635x1565px
Got 6g atm. Should I run 500mg for 12 days, 600 for 10, or 750 for 8 (blasting)?
>>
>>40790515
start at 250 and work up (don't increase until it's kicked in though which takes about 3-4 days)
>>
>>40790539
Yeah thx this will be my second run, thinking about stacking it w/ clen too
>>
>>40790555
I remember Tony Huge did a video saying he dropped a shit ton of fat in 9 days on clen and DNP but it wasn't fun and can fuck you up
personally I'm just doing a clen run for my summer cut 2k17 since I've been more careful with lean bulking and I'm only around 14% at the moment so 2 weeks of ECA and 2 weeks of clen with keto and IF should be enough
>>
>>40790515
>Taking a drug that was literally used in Stalingrad to stop soviet troops dying form the cold by unnaturally boosting their metabolism to prevent heat death
>Taking said drug to gain "abs"
>ITT: when body dismoprhia reaches its tragic and inevitable conclusion
>>
>>40790555
Stack it with some tren and test too. And of course d Bol.

Then you and rich pyangyong can both fully leave humanity behind.
>>
>>40790593
Funny, I follow Tony huge as well. In your experience, does clen or eca work better? Could I possibly stack all three for a balls to the wall supercut?
>>
>>40790618
>natties still using momscience to justify their being too pussy to do whatever it takes
and that's why /fit/ will always be the worst of the fitness forums bar oldmisc
>>
>>40790618
>implying that you know more about it than someone who's actually taken it B4
I've run it 20 days straight starting ant 200 mg and ending with 650. It's not that bad. I don't encourage anyone to take it but people pop tren, slim, deca, HGH, etc and treat dnp like it's the devil. It's not as long as you're not fucking retarded.
>>
>>40790641
clen definitely works better than ECA, in studies on the relative effects on BMR clen raised it twice as much as ECA iirc
there's no point using clen with ephedrine since they're both beta 2 agonists (as is yohimbine) so both burn fat the same way but you could do a yolocut with DNP clen caffeine and aspirin (and I'd also chuck in modafinil to kill your ability to even think about eating) but that's the sort of stack where a minor slip up or misdosage could permanently fuck your shit up
definitely don't go into something like that without a ton of research and already having tried each compound individually to see how you react to them
>>
>>40790700
Checkd
Also is aspirin really necessary if you're not using ephedrine? This yolo stack sounds really interesting. If I were to run it I wouldn't go above 500 mg dnp.
>>
>>40790515
Should I just do my normal lifting routine while on dnp or do I need to adjust things?
>>
>>40790643
I've done cycles of test and tren. But I know that fat strippers are not to be fucked with.
>>
Don't be fucking retard. Drink as much water as you can. LISS cardio is best. Don't be a fat fuck those carb cravings are fucking insane.
>>
>>40790905
>tfw running DNP with GHRP-6
every single moment of my existence revolves around resisting carb cravings
>>
>live in florida
>100% humidity 90-100 degree weather
risk death every time I step out of AC
>>
>>40792052
I mean I took upwards of 500mg in Downtown Fort Lauderdale while working in a restaurant with no A/C only a freezer to keep me cold. And it wasn't bad. Even sleeping with no A/C occasionally cause living in those project areas for awhile desu.
>>
>>40790841
LESS REPS
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.