[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does every lazy ass on /fit/ think that you have to be on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: kinobody.jpg (166KB, 1041x750px) Image search: [Google]
kinobody.jpg
166KB, 1041x750px
Why does every lazy ass on /fit/ think that you have to be on the juice to get this type of body?
>>
Because you won't get capped delts nor look that hard and full at that bf% natty
>>
>>40788739
because the majority of /fit/ has trash genetics
>>
>>40788739

It's not that we believe you HAVE to be, just that kinobody is a fraud, and used roids as a shortcut to get where he is...instead of training hard for X amount of years
>>
>>40788777
you might as well give up
>>
>>40788739

its the shoulders and low bodyfat.

shoulderlets and powerlifters with >20% bf are just projecting cause they look like shit

also this is prime kino, he looks dyel IRL
>>
>>40788830
No, this is on cycle kino. He is off cycle irl.
>>
"Why should the race go to the swift, or the word jumble to the quick witted? Should they be allowed to win simply because of the gifts /god/ gave them? I say cheating is the gift man gives himself."
>>
>>40788893
>"Why should the race go to the swift, or the word jumble to the quick witted? Should they be allowed to win simply because of the gifts /god/ gave them? I say cheating is the gift man gives himself

The Simpsons, right?
>>
>>40788813
How do you know he didn't train hard for years? He said he got that body in 6 months or something?
>>
>>40788739
because you do. And it's not the lazy asses saying that.
>>
>>40788939
No you don't. And yes, it's either lazy asses or people who on roids themselves, who say that.
>>
That guy is like 5'10 170lbs and clearly natty
You guys get fooled by pictures; a single picture doesn't mean shit because of lighting, angle, pump, belly full or not
>>
Why does /fit/ always take the most obvious bait?
>>
>>40788993
You are apparently one of those people
>>
File: jeffy.jpg (1MB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
jeffy.jpg
1MB, 3072x2304px
The same type of people think Jeff from athlean x is on roids
>>
>>40789032
is that his workout schedule?
>>
>>40788739
that 'type' of body is achievable natty for some people

the issue is that he is a trust fund babby and does clearly not have the dedication and autism to achieve it naturally
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.