[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bulk or cut first?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: BziKOkWIcAAYS1Q.jpg (92KB, 600x666px) Image search: [Google]
BziKOkWIcAAYS1Q.jpg
92KB, 600x666px
I'm majority ecormorph with a little bit of meso, also a hardgainer.

I'm currently 5'6, 148lbs, and skinny fat.

My BF is is in the 20-25% range.

Should I bulk or cut first?
>>
why would you ever cut first?
>>
>>40782307
isn't it better to cut all the fat first, then bulk?
>>
>>40782299
Had the same question earlier today w/ simlar build 5'7" 160. I decided bulk after reading article https://www.muscleandstrength.com/articles/skinny-fat-body-dilemma-bulk-cut
>>
>>40782299
You're literally a fucking retard, with absolutely no understanding of fitness. You come in here spouting meme buzzwords with zero effort and expect help. "Hardgainer"? "Entomorph with a little bit of meso"? Are you fucking kidding me? Where do you faggots even pick this shit up from? What you are is a cocksucker with a little bit of bitch.

/fit/ is not your personal answering machine.

Read the fucking sticky, and come back if you still have questions after.
>>
>>40782439
Someone's booty tickled
>>
>>40782299
>ectomorph
>2017
>>
>>40782328
no
>>
>>40782299

>be black
>dominate tigers

literally on top of the fucking foodchain.
>>
>>40782299
train, eat normal aka less things that taste good, more rice oats eggs meat, even use spices if feel like it

find the specific spot you need to start from, aim for it, change what you eat over time closer to the perfect meal plan

do this for months and then ask yourself, do you want to cut or bulk

cut and bulking isnt for newbies to think about
>>
>>40782299
You can lose fat and gain muscle at the same time easily when you first start lifting. Eat 2,800 calories of non processed clean food 30% protein 30% fat 40 carbs and you'll lose weight and put on muscle
>>
None of you ever know the answer to this. All the Info leads to two specific options.

TDE + calories = excess energy = weight gain, either muscle or fat. Both really..

Or

TDR - 500 or whatever you do. That's a defecit and you won't gain muscle and you will lose fat.

No cunt ever knows or can tell me which should be done first. If anyone can actually answer this I'll suck your dick.

If you're positive 20-25% body fat..Like me and OP.. personally I've only ever been able to do either one or the other. You don't build muscle and lose fat..Not by a good amount from what I can tell. This is why cunts have to do these epic cuts to get 'comp ready' after bulking.. because everyone gains fat with a positive TDE + diet.

The dilemma comes when you aren't sure, like us..If we should build muscle first for 6 months the maybe with a lower positive TDE plan or something and then do the first cut..Which will be easier because you'll have a lot more muscle onboard to burn calories during the cut while attempting to maintain
>>
>>40782439
>What you are is a cocksucker with a little bit of bitch.
kek
>>
>>40782439
This guy doesn't even know
>>
>>40782299
I'll give you one piece of advice even though you come here throwing around buzzword that mean didly dick.

Cut until 12%.

Now fuck off and go read the sticky.
>>
A beginner should cut first if over 15%. Being at low bodyfat puts you in a better position to gain muscle hormonally. Noob gains from neural training are not dependent on calories so you will get them anyway. If you are untrained you should even be able to gain muscle while losing fat. In the first week of cutting you will lose a lot of weight due to dehydration from depleted glycogen and possibly lower water intake. After that you should lose bf%/20 %of your total weight per week. You can measure your waist to check if the weight change is due to water alone. OP shouldn't follow any of this advice. It is obvious from his post that he will never make it in anything in life.
>>
>>40782418
Wow people are amazingly insecure if this is how they actually think.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.