[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there an explanation to why I hardly ever get sick? I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 4f1.png (12KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
4f1.png
12KB, 500x500px
Is there an explanation to why I hardly ever get sick? I don't eat a particularly healthy diet and I hardly exercise, yet my body seems to be able to fight off just about any infection that's going around, other than the common cold, which I usually get once or twice a year.
>>
gotta leave your moms basement to get sick
>>
>>40780135
I work around the general public.
>>
>>40780135
fpbp

OP do you leave the house?
>>
>>40780145
Yes, I work two jobs.
>>
>>40780135
kek
>>
>>40780129
GENETICALLY
SUPERIOR
MALE
>>
>>40780157
I wonder if I'm naturally immune to STDs.

Guess I'll find out in a couple of weeks/months.
>>
>>40780129
Same here, I'm out in public all the time: hang around a gym with questionable hygiene practices, occasionally work with sick people, roomates are flu prone, use public transport semi-regularly. Don't eat all that healthily, often do stupid shit like take a walk to my gym in just a t-shirt in 5C windy weather or go out during a snowstorm with damp hair and no cap, smoke 2 packs a day, used to have asthma and be very sickly as a kid and early teen.

Get cold/flu maybe once every 3 years. Either it's just chance or being a relatively young guy with high FFMI and low BF makes you less prone to infections.

Funnily enough, me being more resistant to infections started when I got salmonella from rancid meat and spent a month shitting and puking out my insides. Suddenly I started getting sick 4 times less often than I used to.
>>
>>40780129
Only one explanation:
Somebody has been sneaking SUPER MALE VITALITY into your food.
>>
Are you actually a chick?
>>
>>40780129
I get sick a lot. I fucked it up though and got hep c and some damaged heart valves to add to it. Lots of consistent blood loss as a kid up until age 11. Lots of heroin after that. I'd say I get sick once a month, or pass out, or get chemical poisoning, or get the flu, or shit oil, or get in a car wreck. Always something fucking stupid happening it's fucking unavoidable. I feel like I'm in Final Destination but death is a seven year old saying "I'M NOT TOUCHING YOUUUU." Asshole
>>
>>40780283

Guarentee you're in your 20's. Over 30 you will get fucked up all the time
>>
>>40780129
you do realize OP that this question, if answered correctly is probably beyond the comprehension of anyone here?

I mean, the truth is, if you're being exposed to the pathogens, and you fight them off, you must have a "strong" immune system. if that answer isn't satisfactory, then you may want to buy a textbook or two that go into detail human biology, chemistry, genetics, all that shit. what's really happening is on the cellular level, the body is so complex that to really give you an answer of why """""YOU""""" don't get sick is near impossible. generalizations must be made.

its like asking similarly personal questions, like "why don't I like drinking coffee" "why can't I lose body fat around x area" and so on.

just be glad that your body is ""GOOD"" at doing what it intends to do, keeping bugs and germs at bay while keeping you running in top condition. thank your dna, your environment, the water supply, your stomach biome, MERE LUCK, whatever
>>
>>40780135
But he's grown a natural penicillin after living in that moldy basement for so long
>>
>>40781653
You answer is satisfactory.

I wonder if eating my boogers have anythIng to do with it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.