[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I weigh 270lbs, and I want to cut down 100-110lbs. Sticky says

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

I weigh 270lbs, and I want to cut down 100-110lbs. Sticky says building muscle is the most efficient way to lose weight. And if I need to comsume around 270 grams of protein to build any muscle, how the fuck am I supposed to lose weight? Wouldn't consuming that much cause me to be consuming more calories than I burn? Sorry if I sound like a huge retard, but I'm genuinely confused on how this is supposed to work?
>>
>>40777646
you have to consume roughly 1g/lb of lean body mass you lard
just dont eat like shit and eat on a deficit until you are a human weight
>>
>>40777673
So how do I calculate my lean body mass? BMI?
>>
File: doge helmet.jpg (197KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
doge helmet.jpg
197KB, 1200x900px
>>40777646
It's 1g protein per pound of lean weight weight. Using your bodyfat percentage, remove the weight of your bodyfat to get your lean body mass and set macros accordingly.
ex:
270lbs
30% body fat
81 lbs of fat; 189lbs of lbm --> 189g protein/day
>>
>>40777687
You say it in the fucking OP you faggot. 270-100=170
>>
>>40777713
goal weight =/= lean body mass; but you're right eat enough protein for the weight you WANT to weigh.
>>
>>40777646
>Sticky says building muscle is the most efficient way to lose weight

Sticky is wrong though. Cardio is much more efficient.
>>
>>40777673
most likely you are 140-160lbs of lean body mass

usually pigs have less bone mass and little to no muscle

i don't even know why you are bothering with getting into counting macros when you obviously cant even restrict calories
>>
It's simple.

Eat Six dozen egg whites a day.
>>
>>40777776
No, YOU'RE wrong.
>>
>>40778406
No you are dick boi
>>
>>40777646
> how tall are you?
5'7-5'9 use 165 as lean
5'9-5'11 use 180
>>
>>40778406
>>40778528
i think lifting wont cause you to technically lose weight as fast, but you will go down in body fat percent faster
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.