[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 34u29823e.jpg (36KB, 260x402px) Image search: [Google]
34u29823e.jpg
36KB, 260x402px
So I just turned 18 a couple of weeks ago and want to get /fit/. I've always been skinny and weak and want to feel stronger physically. How should I go about achieving this without going to the gym and buying equipment? I'm too poor to afford it and don't have anywhere closeby I can get to easily. I was thinking about starting off by running for an hour twice a week but I'm not sure if this would do anything.
>>
READ THE STICKY

Also go to college and major in something that interests you but also has good career prospects. Seriously, don't fuck this up.
>>
>>40777566
read sticky faggot
>>
Read the sticky.

You could try calisthenics but it won't really make you anymore aesthetic.
>>
>>40777566
Read the fucking sticky
>>17018018

In short, eat more, do pushups, pullups etc. Running won't make you big, except for sprinting perhaps.
>>
>>40777566
Are your parents poor or something? Do you have to give 90% of your paycheck to your parents just to live?
Serious questions because I know a couple of people that are this poor. But at the same time these people also don't have time to do anything really other than have dinner.

If not, go get a god damn job and do it like everyone else. Or use your univ gym when you get to college
>>
>>40777566
Running is thw worst thing you can do if you want to bulk up
>>
>>40777566
go back to Auschwitz
>>
>>40777640
Fuck off, leave the guy alone.
>>
>>40777566
I'm in the same boat OP, whatever you do, don't run unless you want to stay a skinny cunt forever.
>>
>>40777566

read

the

fucking

bitch
>>
Ger a job first
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.