[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Loose Skin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

/loose/ lads get in here. How do you keep going knowing that you'll never truly make it with loose skin?

I often get down because I realise I'll never be aesthetic without a shirt on. I would do ANYTHING to restart as a skinny guy with 0 muscle mass than to have started fat.

I regret doing this to myself, I curse myself every day for being so short sighted.
>>
>>40774754

get surgery
>>
You could hop on gear and get big enough that you fill out your skin
>>
>>40774754

Is your skin as bad as your pic related?

Pics?

I'm on the Journey now and terrified of loose skin at 6' and 300lbs.
>>
>>40774754
what's your heaviest
>>
If you get the surgery to take off the loose skin

does it feel like you are missing a limb?
do you get phantom pain?
if you run a finger along where it was cut does your finger feel like it 'jumps'?
does that feeling go away and you feel like you never had the skin before in the first place?
>>
>>40775274
>if you run a finger along where it was cut does your finger feel like it 'jumps'?

KEK
>>
>>40774754
I've lost 130lb's so far, look nothing like that guy. My stomach has a little bit sure, and my ass could be a little tighter, but it's nothing a little more muscle mass and time can't fix. Point I'm trying to make, is it's different for everyone, and regardless of how you end up, it'll still be 100x better than being fat as fuck.
>>
>>40775317
Yeah dude you dont need surgery in like a year maybe 2 max youre skin will shrink to normal just keep doing what ur doing and dont worry about what you cant change
>>
>>40775274
Nigger have you ever had a cut in your life? That shit doesn't give you any of those things you mentioned. He's not amputating a limb, which is so immensely connected to your nervous system.
>>
>>40775317

Yeah but that guy lost 160lbs and is like a 5'4" manlet.
>>
>>40775338
thanks mang, if it ain't broke, don't fix it right?
>>
>>40775397
Is getting skin cut off of your body normal where you are from?
>>
>>40775402
I'd be worried about being a 5'4" manlet over the loose skin at that point desu.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.