[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW DO I STOP SWEATING LIKE A PIG

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>work out in the gym
>not a drop

>walk
>pool of sweat on back and under armpits

I even sweat during the fucking winter if my body gets a little warmer under the jacket. Heat doesnt agree with me at all.
Pic related, my shirt after walking 20 min ago.
>>
I have pit stains while sitting down

One of my biggest insecurities. I know I drench women in sweat while having sex so I usually shoot myself in the foot one way or another when I see an opportunity
>>
>>40771973
lose weight fatty fat fat
also dont wear a literal sweatshirt if you dont want to sweat as much>>40771994
>while having sex
lol, methinks you shoot yourself in the hand more than the foot
>>
>>40771973

Nice diabeetus sugar fag
>>
>>40771973
Its a psychological sweat, you conciously or subconciously think you are gonna sweat which puts you under the stress which makes you sweat then you notice you are sweating and start sweating even more.
>>
You could have the opposite problem: barely sweating at all and wondering if you're actually getting a serious workout

How much of an indicator is it? Is it unreliable like DOMS or should I be worried?
>>
>>40771994
Man i have stains everywhere. I dont know when was the last time i took of my underwear and that it didnt have a huge sweatstain on my ass
>>40772245
>>40772184
Lol im not fat, if i was i would know what the problem is. Im 6'3 194lbs.
>>40772286
I dont think about it at all. I came home today and took off my shirt and THEN noticed the huge sweat pool on the back.
>>
>tfw hyperhydrosis as well

It's not a good feel
>>
You're not working hard enough in the gym fatman
And your cardiovascular system is probably shit too
>>
>>40772596

Didnt say you were fat. Said you had the diabeetus.
>>
Get driclor. It'll at least fight off the pit sweat. I live in a cold area but I'm always soaked to the fucking bone with sweat. Oddly enough some days it'll be scorching (only happens occasionally during summer) and i can do cardio without a bead of sweat, meanwhile a freezing cold day I'm drenched from just sitting down.
>>
>>40771973

I've always sweated a lot as well, it seems to be worse or at least more apparent in nightclubs or indoor social situations. I have mild social anxiety as well so it's probably linked, I really stopped being bothered by it after my teens. I'm a clean person therefore I wash the sweat away before it becomes stinky, apparently women are attracted to the smell of fresh male sweat.

It sucks but there's nothing you can do about it, just eat clean and wash on the reg if you don't already.
>>
I think a long and soft ramped warm-up is key.
>>
>>40772642
I dont have that either.
>>40772735
Warm up before walking somewhere?
>>
>>40773185
If that's a problem I think you just need to walk more and train more, so that you're more used to it.
Walking makes me sweat sometimes when I'm untrained
>>
File: 1486348318188.jpg (52KB, 656x480px) Image search: [Google]
1486348318188.jpg
52KB, 656x480px
How do I prevent ass sweat lads? It's fucking annoying.
>>
>>40771994
Same. For some reason my pits will sweat all day when I'm just sitting at work, but aren't too bad when I'm working out.
But when I'm lifting my back will be soaked. I actually kinda like having a disgustingly sweaty shirt at the end of a workout desu
>>
cos u nervous
>>
>>40771973
>do 30 mins of cardio on stationary bike
>people think I've just came from getting fucked in the ass
>>
i sweat like hell while asleep
what's the cause?
>>
>>40773930

lose weight
>>
perform workouts that are more difficult than walking
>>
>>40774204
but im a skeleton

whenever i go to the gym it seems like my ass sweats a lot for some reason, it's awful
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.