[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lifting Yet No GF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

>TFW I lift yet no GF

How do I fix this? I don't work out for GFs though before you say. I work out because I have deep anxiety and I cry while I work out due to all the rage built inside of me. Anyways hot to fix?
>>
Just
>>
>>40771685
Try having a decent personallity. That outta attract the girls.
>>
>>40771685
do 5 reps of socializing with a random person for 3 sets every day
report progress
>>
>>40771742
I'll try but what do I just find some random anon out on the street and socialize?
>>
File: 33ng51qef8gt_500.gif (324KB, 401x353px) Image search: [Google]
33ng51qef8gt_500.gif
324KB, 401x353px
>>40771685
keep posting on 4chan ... that will surely fix the whole no girlfriend thing
>>
>>40771757
Your right dude, blow up dolls are better GFS. They don't speak, they let you fuck them whenever you want, they don't divorce, they don't get pregnant, and they don't whine.
>>
>>40771685
You gotta confuse the women to get that big relationship, ask them out on a date then you dont show up, no the girl has no idea what going on
>>
>>40771740
Totally right.
I would add : see women like persons and not objects or even potential girlfriends
And don't be afraid to show your weaknesses.

Also if you dont judge women who have sex then women will have sex with you. Worked wonder for me.
>>
>>40771756
If your out just hold he door open for someone and as you make eye contact say hello or something. Start small. Don't just socialize with girls, practice with old people, they are often quite friendly
>>
>6'3
>at least 6/10
>above avergae sized dick
>not a complete autist socially
>no gf
i've given up on chasing them. they'll come to me if they're willing to.
>>
>>40772032
>just hold he door open for someone and as you make eye contact say hello

How to get maced in 1 easy step.
>>
>>40771685
>There are people who are 600lbs waiting on a bypass that have a gf

Keep that in mind
>>
File: 1489190739506.jpg (33KB, 596x628px) Image search: [Google]
1489190739506.jpg
33KB, 596x628px
>tfw my gf compliments my gains while on top of me, rubbing my muscles
cry harder gf-let
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.