[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heavy weight bulking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20160930_175225_880.jpg (1MB, 2448x2355px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160930_175225_880.jpg
1MB, 2448x2355px
Anyone here 200lbs+ trying to clean bulk? Im 215 6 ' 2 myself and its seems impossible to get 4300kcal from clean food. Any tips to share on heavy weight bulk diet?
Pic related me @ 200
>>
>>40769456
post your mealplan first
>>
>>40769456
im 205, 4300 seems like a lot, are you sure thats how much you need?
>>
Pretty easy for me since I live on base and can basically get as much food as I want at the chow hall. I easily eat 4K-5k calories per day. I'd imagine it would be very expensive to do this buying your own food though. I would probably supplement a lot of my meals with a protein shake made with whole milk. I would probably also eat a lot of cheap/dense foods like oats, rice, potatos etc. You can buy a shit ton of rice for real cheap.

Getting them protons is gonna be difficult, what're your macros?
>>
>>40769532
>>40769576

typically this is what I ate in a day
500g rice
400g chicken
125g muesli
1L milk
Whey protein shake

This is about 3400kcal 520carbs 200proteins 50 fats
To hit 3800kcal from fats and carbs I usually addes sauces to my meals, ate some cheese and i fried my chicken with olive oil. I dont count my macros super accurately, I see no point in doing that. Just trying to hit 500+ carbs 200+protons and ~80g fat.

On this diet I was barely able to eat all the food, felt super full all day. I'm pretty sure that i will not be able to add any more whole foods to my diet. I just can't eat that much.

>>40769539
I calculated that on scoobies calorie calc. Those numbers from that calc always work pretty accurately for me.
>>
>>40769539
basically TDEE was 3800kcal, so for bulk i add + 500kcal
>>
>>40769456
Clean bulking isn't eating 'clean' food. It's just consuming enough calories to gain muscle but not fat. What you eat (excluding massive amounts of sugar) is pretty irrelevant to whether you gain fat.
>>
>>40769893
so how much kcal is recommended for minilal fat gain and maximum muscle gain?
>>
>>40769893
What I wanted to ask was how high should be the kcal surplus?
>>
>>40769923
If you're aiming to never have to cut I think it's around 300kcal, that should let you gain weight without adding fat. I'd give it a bit of a Google though.
>>
>>40769456
Put real food into your shakes dicktard
>cereal
>egg whites
>oatmeal
>flax seed
>fruit
Eat a big breakfast of eggs and toast with that shake that's 2,000 cals right there
>>
>>40770091
i literally puke everytime i eat big in the morning, + i've been eating so many oats and eggs that even when i look at them i get a gag reflex
>>
>>40769835
try adding some fruit and starchy vegetables
>>
>>40769835
dude, you're 215lbs, add some more fats, you'll feel better and it will also give you a lot more calories, try adding some peanut butter, maybe some olive oil and eat some more chicken
i'm 191lbs and i eat more chicken than you, add a little more and some extra fats and you'll be fine
>>
>>40770139
same with me bro, when i first started lifting i used to eat 8 boiled eggs in the morning, now i can't even look at an egg without remembering the pain that was, add some butter to your chicken and your potatoes and you'll be fine, extra calories and without effort, if you prefer eat some peanuts or use olive oil
>>
>>40770273
>>40770284

ty for the tips on fat intake, but im not gonna add anymore chicken, ~200g of protein is enough + chicken is expensive
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.