[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/ Got any deep or personal reasons why you started lifting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6759.jpg (144KB, 640x688px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6759.jpg
144KB, 640x688px
Hey /fit/
Got any deep or personal reasons why you started lifting?
>>
>>40767693
I lift to relieve my anger. Getting stronger and seeing tangible proof of improvement is fun too.
>>
File: 1481099222025.jpg (55KB, 480x459px) Image search: [Google]
1481099222025.jpg
55KB, 480x459px
>>40767693
>deep or personal reasons why you started lifting?

PERSONALly, I wasn't getting any of dat DEEP pussy if you catch my drift son
>>
My friends made fun of me my junior year of high school (Secondary) because i was fat. I worked out until i was 19 (4 years ago) and got pretty big (190 23% body fat to 210 12% body fat). Motivation? To kick my friends ass because he called me fat everyday for 2 years, which happened 2 months after i reached my goal. Feels good man.
>>
i want to be a sexy son of a bitch. deep reasons for lifting are overrated. you can be intelligent and vain at the same time
>>
>>40767693

I have tremendous anger.
>>
>>40767693
My parents were welfare drug addicts and alcoholics and raised me on burgerking and pasta with butter in it.

That translated to me hitting puberty with no real knowledge or care to maintain or improve my body when i needed it most. Resulted in me attaining gyno and absolutely disgusting frumpy autist body until about age 20 when i was sick of it.

Still had no knowledge of what i was doing, i proceeded to eat nothing but 1400 cal of wendys chicken nuggets and chilli for 3 months straight. Went from 180 to 138. Went from frumpy autist body to skinny fat autist body. Also git a gf at about this time.

After attaining gf, we fucked our diets because of my lack of nutritional knowledge and we both got fat. My body ached ask the time and my legs rubbed together. I broke down crying to her one day venting about being set up through life for failure by parents who never bothered aiming for anything good in their lives. I decided to break the cycle.

I joined the YMCA near my house in 2013, started browsing this board, read the sticky, and got to work.

Due to this board never having a consensus on how to train, i spent 3 years on and off squatting atg, eating at a cut and frustrating myself that i remain dyel and can't bench more than 115lb.

So i said fuck it and just ate everything in sight for 8 months. Bulked up to 189lb, and saw all my lifts skyrocket. Stopped squatting halfway through because it really was a meme. Once i hit prs i aimed for i stopped, cut back down to 160 naturally, and then hopped on dnp down to 143.5lb. now I'm starting my second bulk. Mainly upper body work and some legs every once in a while. About to start a membership to a rock climbing gym down the road and get done forearm and back gains. Things are looking way more aesthetic. Still have gyno though.
>>
>>40768524
>squats are a meme

Never gonna make it (past what you've already done)
>>
I was addicted to cocaine and hated my life.

So I quit everything. Cigarettes, weed, coke. I even try to severely limit sugar.

Took up lifting and running, went back to school and I've never been happier.

I suppose it's not exactly profound or deep or anything. I hated who I was so I changed it.

It's astonishing how many people have trouble with understanding how easy it really is to change. You just fucking do it.
>>
>>40768444
This. I don't even get why vanity is supposed to be bad. How you look is the most important aspect in an evolutionary sense, it only makes sense that you'd wanna look your absolute best.
>>
>>40768637
Some people just have it. Most people tell themselves they can't do anything so they never try.
>>
I just wanted to dominate twinks
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.