[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FORGOTTEN BODY PARTS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: TRAPS.jpg (6KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
TRAPS.jpg
6KB, 284x177px
You fucking faggots should start hitting traps like right fucking now, get off of /fit/ and go do 500+ shrugs right now.

I started doing like 1500 shrugs in 2 hours everyday since I watched the movie Warrior about 2 weeks ago >I can already see a huge difference.

GO HIT TRAPS AND BECOME INSAINLY INTIMIDATING!!!
>>
>>40765215

>Shrugs

Do OHP, Power Cleans, and Deadlifts first. Shrugs are overrated for traps.
>>
>hitting traps and then shrugging
I fail to see how that does anything but get you a jail sentence but ok
>>
>>40765230
>hit tranny
>shrug
"I don't give a fuck"
>>
File: Girls.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490KB, 449x401px
>Lizzie's boyfriend doesn't do bodyweight shrugs
>>
>>40765215
never gonna make it

there's only like 2 traps in my entire town and now they don't even come outside any more
>>
>>40765229
This, tbqh.

Ohp and BTNP are great for shrugs.
>>
>>40765864
>recommending shoulder impingement
>>
>>40766011
>Having suboptimal shoulder flexibility
>Having the acromial shape that only affects 15% of lifters
>Not doing a movement that caused no problem for the decades it was used until overhead pressing stopped being used as a benchmark and main lift and was replaced by bench pressing which resulted in the average modern lifter having bad shoulder flexibility r
>Believing everything athmemeX says
>Not realizing that OLY lifters use this all of the time to great advantage (and with no injuries)

Tbh, it's like you don't know much about the lift
>>
>>40766253
>I should believe someone on 4chan instead of an actual physio therapist
>implying that because I don't immediately blow out my shoulder every time I do the lift it is perfectly fine and does no damage to (I guess deadlifitng with a rounded lumbar is okay because tons of people have performed it without getting injured)
>>
I switched out ohp and lat raises with landmine chest press, landmine one armed shoulder press, and landmine lat raises and my shoulders feel amazing for the first time in a long time.

I was ohp'on every push day too, and was a huge supporter (got up to 180 for 5 reps). But now I don't know what to think. I'm going to keep trying this landmine and see how things go for a while.
>>
>>40766670
People did it for decades and were fine.
>>
>>40765215

Traps are overrated. I've heard girls say. I love his chest, arms, wide shoulders, even thick back. But never once did I hear one say I really like his traps. Girls dont even know what the are. Also if you arent lifting for girls in this current day you are wasting your time. Not like you gotta swing a battle axe at invading enemies anymore. Most attacks will be carried out with drones in the future. Boots on the ground has been becoming less and less relevant when dealing with enemies when you can just drone strike them all to death.
>>
File: kimjongun-bustamove.jpg (1006KB, 2500x1662px) Image search: [Google]
kimjongun-bustamove.jpg
1006KB, 2500x1662px
>people are actually unironically suggesting isolation lifts now
>>
>>40766747
ya and the old guy at my gym comes in everyday purposefully rounding his back because he says "it activates my back more" and he hasn't blown out his back yet, so i guess that means it must be perfectly fine. hell lots of people do it and don't get injured, so i guess that means NO ONE has ever been injured from it in that case
>>
File: wd.jpg (49KB, 768x728px) Image search: [Google]
wd.jpg
49KB, 768x728px
>>40766764
pleb. stop typing autistic diatribes about drones and just go work your traps
>>
>>40766253
Broscientist plz
>>
>>40766764
>thinking women know what they want
>not understanding that strong traps lead to having broader looking shoulders and and a thicker looking back and a better V-taper
Broad shoulders are always percieved as more attractive, even if women (who generaly have such a shallow understanding of the human body that they don't realizes part of the shoulder is located on your back) don't realize it. What girl has ever said
>oh yaaaa guys with hips wider than their shoulders are so freakin hott
Having strong upper and lower traps will help the illusion of a better shoulder to waist ratio
>>
File: download.jpg (19KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
19KB, 216x233px
>>40766764

us ultra manlets dont care what body parts girls find sexy breh, we're screwed no matter what
>>
>>40766723
Your shoulders feel amazing because you replaced a real exercise with a meme one. I feel great when I don't lift heavy too.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.