[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Considering to buy the Romaleos 3, anyone ever used them? Any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1136.jpg (72KB, 1176x662px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1136.jpg
72KB, 1176x662px
Considering to buy the Romaleos 3, anyone ever used them? Any other recommended weightlifting/powerlifting shoes?
>>
>>40763157
Why would you need special shoes for weightlifting unless you're doing it at a professional level with very heavy weights? Are you one of those people who buy gym clothes for hundreds of dollars or like the girls who do make up before the gym?
>>
>>40763232

Yes, problem?
>>
>>40763157
Some people on reddit say they're very unstable compared to the 2nd generation.
Why do you need weightlifting shoes anyways?
>>
>>40763232
>>40763619

I use them because I have poor ankle flexibility and they help me squat with better form.
>>
>>40763157
Well, you know you're going for top tier shoes, of course they're good.
And of course you know the alternatives are Adipower and PP2.

What's the point of this thread.
>>
>>40763157
Get the 2s.
3s a shitter. The quality fell out the bumbum.
Why would the Jew do away with arguably the best lifting shoe in the world? It isn't like the 2s weren't selling...
>>
>>40763157
roma 2s are better.
better quality, more stable.
>>
>>40763157
I like them. They're very light and I haven't had any trouble doing clean&jerks or snatches. Doesn't feel unstable for sure a solid shoe imo, but I've heard the quality of the shoes can be bad for some.
>>
File: IMG_1336.jpg (4MB, 4608x3168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1336.jpg
4MB, 4608x3168px
>>40763157
quality is down on the material and manufacturing. just like with the new adipowers and the first gen. just like with the first gen adipowers and the adistars. go as old school as you can. i use the asics 727s now, far and above any other shoe
>>
>>40763912
adistar and ironwork are expensive as fuck
>>
>>40763912
what the first gen adipowers?
>>
>>40763157
I have strengthshop meme shoes

They're very good, have wood and only cost €75 or so.
>>
>>40763232
>Why would you need special shoes for soccer/basketball/running/football/... unless you're doing it at a professional level? Are you one of those people who buy sports clothes for hundreds of dollars or like the girls who do make up before doing sports?
FTFY
>>
>>40763232
I spent like 120 bucks on my Adipowers that have lasted 3 years going. Considering I've been going to the gym basically 3 times a week for those 3 years I'd consider that a worthwhile investment.
>>
>>40763232

Believe me, you will never get to "very heavy weights" without first buying some goddamn shoes and a decent belt.

What you're saying is basically "Why would you even get a set of fitted golf clubs if you aren't already on the PGA Tour?" Which is fucking dumb.
>>
>>40763157

I'd recommend the Adidas Powerlifts. They work just fine (anyone saying the sole compresses under weight either hasn't lifted in them, or is trying to sell you some overpriced piece of shit), and are less than $100. If you can find the 2.0s in your size, they'll probably be cheap, and I can vouch for them specifically
>>
>>40763157

Romaleo 3s look fine, only problem I've heard about them is that the tongue is thin and tends to rip
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.