[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Outdoors Fitness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (7KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 299x168px
What does /fit/ think about /out/? Is it good for gainz? Think about it:
>carrying a load at speed for gainz and cardio
>heavy packs going up harsh terrain for legs
>hoisting and climbing shit for arms
>carrying pack in general for core
>super nutritious food plus the clean shit you forage in nature
>views instead of sweat box (no hate for those who like sweatbox though)
Pic related
>>
I work on a farm. That's all the exercise I do. I'm outdoors all day with horses and shit. Hauling a hay cart uphill all day gave me amazon legs and my biceps are pretty decent for someone who doesn't lift. I used to work desk jobs in media. It made me fat and depressed. The outdoors is good for body and soul.
>>
Well I'm a postman, walk 10+ miles daily with a ~10kg bag on my shoulder.

My TDEE is like 4000kcal at least. I used to be a fatty and now its hard not to stay ~12% bf.
>>
>>40762869
>The outdoors is good for body and soul.
can confirm

I work in a warehouse but have a part time job doing lawn work. Get all that fresh air and vitamin D for free. Nobody to bother you and being always active keeps the bodyfat at bay. Blisters are cunts though.
>>
>>40762900
>Well I'm a postman

do you like your job?

I was thinking of applying to be a postman but I smoke reefers nearly everyday.
>>
>TFW able to run several miles in the wilderness trails listening to LOTR and Witcher music
>TFW hearing the wind on the trees and the animals.

Nature is good for your psychological well being anyways. Trees are our friends
>>
>>40762726
I don't hike much, but I do all my running and biking in forest preserves. I could never do cardio on a machine.
>>
>>40762925

Honestly yes I love it.
Great pay for a non-skilled job. Getting paid to keep fit is great. And the fact that 90% of the job is alone is great because I hate people.

Definitely worth applying for. Theres a few guys in the office who smoke weed daily btw.
>>
Who /hiking/ masterrace here?

I'm lucky I live in a mountain range and get dozens of peaks to choose from every weekend.

>that feel when you reach the top and feel the cool breeze whip through the trees
>>
>>40762985
thanks, bub
I'll have to apply once I see an opening pop up.
>>
>>40762988
/trail running/ semi race here. I'd like to think we're the western Europeans to the Aryans in this situation
>tfw mountain bikers are the autistic slavs of the trials
>>
>>40763033
>>tfw mountain bikers are the autistic slavs of the trials
I would love to buy a mountain bike but the trails here are barely clear enough to walk on. Plus I know I'd break every bone the moment I start a descent.
>>
>>40763033
Just kidding, mountain biking is pretty cool
>It's the horse riders that are the real fags
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.