[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder creatine has proven to increase hair loss and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: creatineeffects.jpg (66KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
creatineeffects.jpg
66KB, 640x960px
Daily reminder creatine has proven to increase hair loss and thinning even if your genetics dont carry baldness
>>
yeah careful of that superdrug, you might lose hair and girls will see your tiny brain LOL
>>
>>40762551
Bullshit. If you're prone to balding creatine will simply speed up the process. If you aren't it wont do shit to you. There's a ton of studies available about the subject on the interwebs.

Proof : been using creatine everyday for 6 months, hair is still as thick as ever, no receiding hairline, no hairloss.
>>
Why is this guy sniffing his pubes?
>>
>>40762613
>tons of studies
yeah, nah, they say the oppisite
>>
>>40762613
That's what (((they))) want you to think. Creatine is a jew conspiracy to destroy the white man.
>>
>>40762551
Oh is it now? I assume you have a link to this study that doesn't lead to your loose butthole spewing shit everywhere?
>>
>>40762632
Alrighty, show us one.
>>40762634
So you need to chug whole milk, so you can be more of a pasty lardass
>>
Been using creatine probably like 300 days a year for 4 years and no hair thinning.
Hairlets BTFO
>>
Creatine increases DHT
DHT is thought to be the cause of baldness and thinning, also beards
it COULD have an effect, but not conclusive
>>
>>40762665
>>40762648
use google. Find the truth. It causes thinning and balding. Even the hodge twins agreed.
>>
>>40762634
Oh look I found the NEET /Pol/tard. THE JEWS ARE THE REASON MY LIFE IS SO SHITTY!
>>
>>40762632
what studies, show me... the ones I've seen show that they'll only speed up your MPB, but that's it would happen regardless

like that anon I've been on creatine for 3 months and have had no noticeable hairloss... should that change I will cut it from my supplements but I find it does help me greatly with recovery so I'm going to keep it
>>
>>40762734
>THE JEWS ARE THE REASON MY LIFE IS SO SHITTY
They are though
I moved to a new city next to a jewish family and they are awful to live next to
>>
>>40762744
How about you fuck off bqck to /pol/ then. Theyll embrace your autism.
>>
>>40762698
>believing those roidmonkeys
sure thing bruh
>>
So uh, how do you stop balding? I've started rapidly balding and rogaine only seems to be slowing the process but not stopping it. I don't use creative btw.
>>
>>40762734
>not seeing that his post was clearly ironic
>>
Creatine doesn't cause hair loss by itself.

>>40762798
You don't. Save for hair transplants or embrace it.
>>
>>40762763
Jesus fucking christ, stop taking yourself so goddamn seriously on a taiwaneese rice cooking forum.
>>
Lmao at genetically inferior MPBlets trying to scare us.

Stay bald, baldies.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.