[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Steroids

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2017-02-09-03-09-44.png (308KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-09-03-09-44.png
308KB, 1280x720px
Thinking of trying steroids for a couple cycles after hearing about studies showing permanent increases in muscle development potential, bone density and mass etc.

However, I want to do so with a type of steroid and dosage that will have minimal negative health effects and allow me to resume normal testosterone production after.

Is this possible?
>>
Yeah it's called testosterone.
>>
Yes.

Testosterone injections won't have long term side effects if you keep the dosage and timescale sensible.

300-500mg per week is what you should be aiming for, less won't have much in the way of above natural gains, and more can put you at higher risk of short term sides with limited extra benefit.

There is no such thing as a 100% safe steroid, but testosterone is pretty damn close if you're sensible.
>>
>>40760256
I wanted to do a cycle of simple test e but backed away because it didnt seem worth it

the drawbacks of broken dick, small testies just seemed too harsh since the upside is not that great

If roids made dating easier then id do it in a heartbeat
>>
>>40760256

did you do any fucking research retard? just do 500mg/week for 16 weeks of test e

take some nolva for 2-3 weeks, 2 weeks after last injection

get some arimdex or aromasin to keep on hand in case you are sensitive to estrogen

if you don't want to be a pussy, go ahead and do 700/week, or add in a little dbol
>>
>>40760310

mate the dick goes into overdrive while on test
(though afterwards, yeah it can go soft for a while [this is why I cruise fo lyfe yolo lolol])
>>
>>40760310
>small testies

from a moderate test e dose? myth. I cruise year round on 300/week and zero shrinking

>broken dick

you mean from deca? or when you come off? it's called proviron or hcg if you actually have that problem. just don't use deca if you are that much of a pussy

> roids made dating easier

feeling like a god, being bigger, more confident, more energy, hornier, and more motivated doesn't make dating easier?

ok
>>
>>40760256
if you keep it at a max of 500mg / wk and have clomid or something for pct you most-likely wont experience any of the meme'd negatives like shrunken balls or breasts.

everyone is different though and I think some people are just more sensitive to that shit so they experience negatives more easily, but most people are fine with it.

If you can afford it, adding in HGH during the end of a cycle has apparently been shown to help you from losing gains, a lot of guys use it as part of their PCT now because of it.

Most of the real bad shit from steroid use (broken dick, extreme acne, fucked for life) is from heavy use like 750-1500mg a week of test or from using a lot of tren and shit like that. So don't go too hard on stuff, if you want to do tren don't overdo it. Be cautious.
>>
>>40760328
>>40760349
>you mean from deca?
I read stories of people telling me to stay off, the PCT period was supposed to be hell and it could scramble your nuts permanently which caused broken dick
It was all over the place with people saying "Roids will ruin your life" and people saying it wont be that bad, doesnt help either that "roids" is a whole spectrum of things

>>40760349
>doesn't make dating easier?
Ive become bigger (gone from 77kg to 90kg, still low bf), more confident and alot more horny (fap once a day or i get crazy) and its killed my dating life basically. ever since i started lifting ive had zero luck in dating and i dont think roids will help, most people seemed to agree that roiding doesnt help either
>>
>>40760256
250-500mg of testosterone enanthate a week for 12-16 weeks then 500iu of HCG and 50mg of clomid every day for 4 weeks
>>
Run HGH - 3-4IU / day starting two weeks prior to first injection.

First test Injection: 500mg enanthate

Every week after that for 8-12 weeks do 500mg test e, usually split into two separate 250mg doses.

Beginning on week 3 add 150mg/ wk Trenbolone

After 6 weeks of tren, stop tren

finish test cycle

14 days after last injection start clomid

75mg/day for two weeks
50mg a day for a week

at this point stop HGH

then do final week at 25mg/day clomid.
>>
File: BranchMeetsHisHero.jpg (53KB, 495x599px) Image search: [Google]
BranchMeetsHisHero.jpg
53KB, 495x599px
>>40762312
>tren and HGH for a first cycle
>>
>>40762438
go all out on your first cycle, don't fuck around.
>>
>>40762438
you'll be fine
>>
>>40762478
Seriously do not do this, lmfao, test e only, 500 a week, it's babbys first cycle but with good lifting and nutrition it will make a huge difference, and dick problems? The only dick problem I have is how to get it wet more than once or twice a day, I'm fucking diamond hard most of the day on test ( and I cruise year round at 250) seriously made my sex life better at 30 and married than it was when I was 17 and man whoring around with young girls. The wife would probably be upset if I went to come off, she likes the test dick
>>
>>40762641
There's no reason to do a first cycle differently than you would a later one. You dont build up a tolerance to this stuff, you dont need to work your way up to it. If you only want to do one cycle in your life just to try it you may as well go all out if you want.
>>
>>40762312
This is retarded. Don't do this op
>>
>>40762660
>you dont need to work your way up to it
What are side effects?
Seriously, if you put tons of compounds in your body it might be good to know which ones might have unwanted effects
>>
>>40762660
It's not about that, I recommend simple first cycles so you can understand the way your body reacts, how to identify low or high estrogen, dealing with sides, shooting less oil till you get better at it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.