[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thanks creatine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: 5785785567876.jpg (257KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
5785785567876.jpg
257KB, 2000x1000px
thanks creatine
>>
>>40759816
i know that feel m8
>>
>>40759816

Being a genetic failure; negative responder to DHT is the problem.
Creatine just """"may"""" increase DHT levels.

Doesn't matter if you're not prone to MPB.
>>
How the fuck is a mass gainer or muscle reparation whatever the fuck it does affect your hair growth.

The fuck is this bullshit
>>
>>40760004
keep telling yourself that, it thins out peoples hair regardless, the whole "only if youre prone to MPB" is complete bs
>>
>>40760012
Shhhshhhshhhshhhshhhshhssssssssssshhhhhhhh
>>
>>40760012
its been PROVEN to thin hair, which leads to hair loss
>>
File: march 17.jpg (162KB, 698x1094px) Image search: [Google]
march 17.jpg
162KB, 698x1094px
>>40760017

Prove it.
There is ONE study in existence that shows creatine """may""" be """linked""" to increased DHT (done on a group of eleven similar men).

Stop blaming other things for your genetic failings. I have been using creatine for 5 years and my hair is as thick as ever.
>>
>>40759816
My hairline receded more in college with stress + creatine than 500 test 300 deca for 16 weeks as an adult.
>>
>>40760070
https://examine.com/supplements/creatine/
It does, even if it doesnt make you go bald, it thins your hair out insanely. keep taking it tho goy!
>>
>>40760059
BUT

HOW
O
W
>>
>>40760093

>Q: Does creatine cause baldness?

>A: It is plausible. Creatine increases DHT and DHT is implicated in the pathology and a receding hair line. No direct studies have been conducted assessing the connection

Literally the exact thing that is implicated in MPB prone people only.

>>40760017
>>40760017
>the whole "only if youre prone to MPB" is complete bs

Good day.
>>
>>40760102
increases DHT in your body, which leads to baldness, you dont even have to be prone to MPB to experience hair loss on it. Not worth the risk Desu
>>
>>40760122

hair loss =/= baldness.
>>
>>40760115
You left out the bottom section which updated that info claiming that several studies showed hair loss and thinning, nice try tho goyim
>>
>>40760139

hurr durr make things up
>>
>>40760129
ha, sure. Was trying to enlighten my bros, im not even bald, no proneness to balding either, but my hair thinned out big time, and got better when i stopped it.
>>
>>40760157
hurr durr enjoy your thinned out weak hair.
>>
>>40760180

As I say, I've been using creatine for 5 years.
Hair is thick as it always was.
You sound like a bitter MPB prone genetic failure trying to bring more genetically gifted people down.
:)
>>
>>40760202
as i said, im not bald, but did it thin it out. but keep fooling urself into thinking that. be a good little goy and keep taking it :)
>>
>>40760225
>im not bald

prove it.
I can prove my side.
>>
>>40759816
Can confirm
t. >went bald from it
>>
https://examine.com/nutrition/does-creatine-cause-baldness/

fucking FUCK
i was just going to buy a tub of this shit, but i am terrified of losing my hair. I know it will happen eventually, so i want to enjoy having hair for as long as possible before going bald (and killing myself.)
No creatine for me.
>>
>>40761480

If you're sensitive to DHT then simply working out will increase your rate of balding. Lifting increases testosterone levels which in turn increases DHT levels.

If you aren't sensitive to DHT (ie. genetically deficient) then creatine is not going to cause any problems.
>>
>>40761480
yea same, and the truth is, its more than "plausible" theres some other well known study which linked hair loss and thinning to creatine.
>>
>>40759816
>Had to start shaving at 20

Being bald really isn't a big deal if you can grow an ok beard.
>>
>>40759816
Thank your genetics. Creatine just speeds up the inevitablility of your baldness.
>>
>>40760093
>goy!
you know how I know you're poor as fuck and couldn't afford to take creatine even if you wanted?

literally fuck off
>>
>>40762351
Tfw fireman, can't grow beard anymore but can't grip hair well.... fuck me. I used to look fucking awesome bald with a beard, I love my job but I look way less cool now, and I can't grow just a mustache or I look like I diddle kids
>>
>>40762401
Grow hair not grip hair, sorry phone posting
>>
by all means keep taking creatine, the more bald faggots around, the better looking i am.
>>
>I want to get big and swole and take the supplements but I wanna have long hair and look like a an anime character because I'm in no way mature and am still autistic I just have big muscles now
>>
>>40762450
most people arent willing to risk their hair for creatine use, women LOVE hair, thats a fact. I get complimented all the time on mine. Have fun going bald tho, enjoy.
>>
>>40762422
if creatine makes you lose your hair you're genetically fucked to begin with, and should you have kids, they'll suffer thanks to your genetically fucked ass... so don't be too happy friend
>>
>>40762468
Most people are soft cocks, just like you
>>
>>40762468
t. virgin with no money
>>
>>40762474
have you not read a single study on it? you dont have to be genetically vulnerable to baldness to lose hair and have it thin out on creatine. Not op btw
>>
>>40762491
wrong on both faggot, stay balding tho buddy.
>>
>>40762512
Look at this tough guy, gets sooooooo much pussy. Keep a close eye on your girlfriends fellas, he is NOT a virgin, yes he's had 'the sex ' Might use his hair (Yes he has good hair, didn't you hear?) on them and be BALLS DEEP in less than an hour./////
>>
>>40762558
haha, you sound assblasted cause your bald, but id be pissed too, its a fact, women love hair, LOVE it. Stay bald homo
>>
>>40762581
Yeah, bet your mum loves it you man loving homosexual virgin

Give her a kiss from me
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.