[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

digestion + farts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

how do you not fart all day and go to the shitter like clock work? i dont eat at the same times every day and i sometimes have to shit 2 to 3 times a day and i have to fart all the time...
i dont even consume dairy products and meat like once a week...
>>
>>40759134
>i dont even consume dairy products and meat like once a week

lmao nigga you eating beans all day or what?
>>
>>40759134
your colon muscels are too weak. use senna/senes tea so your colon is forced to squize and become strogner
>>
File: NOW-05978-4.jpg (442KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
NOW-05978-4.jpg
442KB, 1600x1600px
>Activia or kefir- they eat lactose and shit out B Vitamins and essentially stop whey/casein/other dairy proteins from making you fart but help with a range of food digestion
>Enough carbs with your protein powder- 4 slices of bread before or after drinking your shake is plenty and stops it pretty much immediately

Carbs slow your shit down too- hence why processed foods tend to make you more constipated and blocked up

Enough healthy fats and fibre are the number one way to make you shit properly- avocados, nuts, seeds, fish etc

Cheat mode: pic related- makes you shit like a greek god no matter what you eat
>>
>>40759141
not really
fish, bread, eggs, oats, whole grains in general, red lentils like twice a week...stuff like that..but I plan to eat more beans and eliminate bread from my diet, I heard it shouldnt be a problem if you get used to it and wash them properly
>>40759159
it this true? will check this out
>>40759210
I dont eat processed food but lots of carbs
shitting isnt even a problem, its just that I have to shit so often at random times and have to fart in between all the time and it makes social life hell
>>
File: BFze8ISlnp-.jpg (101KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
BFze8ISlnp-.jpg
101KB, 1080x1350px
>>40759134
Girl in the OP with her Asian boyfriend
>>
File: katya boyfriend.jpg (528KB, 1588x1362px) Image search: [Google]
katya boyfriend.jpg
528KB, 1588x1362px
>>40759257
>>
>>40759257
don't care, I have yellow fever anyway
>>
>>40759233
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-YQ7LXjeDQ
listen to this guy
>>
Align helped curb my constant farting and shitting
>>
>>40759233
>makes social life hell

Help I have the same problem, how do I stop from having to poop right in the middle of a walk with no toilet in proximity
>>
>>40759257
>>40759264
>>40759134
She's using shitty contacts, her eyes are brown
>>
>>40759495
senna tea = stronger colon, normies are afraid because they feel "painnfull" "cramps" and in reality its stretching of a colon, you supossed to feel this movement
>>
>>40759134
Fiber nigga. Eat some beanz and shit.

I found chia seeds a good source of fibre. Throw a handful of them shits into your proton shake and you'll be regular in a few weeks.

Old people swear by prunes to clean out their shit boxes too.
>>
>>40759264
>>40759257
Good for them, they seem happy :3
>>
she's a dyke, actually
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.