[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Pre-workout supplements worth it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170319_130113.jpg (64KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170319_130113.jpg
64KB, 720x720px
Are Pre-workout supplements worth it?
>>
>>40758710
Is foreplay worth it?
>>
>>40758710

DMAA/DMHA yes
>>
>Things white people say after sex
>THANKS!
>That was neato
>Good teamwork!
>Is Whole Foods still open?
>Did you DVR Modern Family?
>Are there any Gogurts left?

LOL
>>
>>40758710
>THANKS!
kek
>>
>>40758710
>non-whites mad they can't afford gogurts, dvr, or Whole Foods
Lol
>>
Depends on your recovery time. Destroying more your muscle (more intensity on a rep) is useless if your recovery is bad, and it will compromise your weekly volume.
Really depends on your training.

Also needing preworkout = bitch
>>
>>40758745
if you got a big dong then yes since she wouldn't take it otherwise. if you have a small dong then yes since you have a small dong. in short: no need for foreplay
>>
PWO can definitely help but you have to buy the right kinds if you want big results from it
i.e. buy PWO with DMAA if you want something more than the caffeine spike
>>
waste of money

just drink a cup of coffee and save 20$ instead of buying something completely useless
>>
>>40760286
But coffee doesn't give me a mind blowing pump
>>
File: zyzz.png (629KB, 1500x1543px) Image search: [Google]
zyzz.png
629KB, 1500x1543px
>>40758710
Usually doesn't do much for me.
Just eat a good something something and you'll be all set
>>
>>40760286
this

the only thing you actually need is caffeine and possibly creatine, the other shit is just for chasing pumps or very diminishing returns on performance

plus i bet half of you fuckers are dehydrated as fuck, keep doing that to your kidneys kids
>>
>>40758710
Look for stuff with DMBA, DMAA or DMHA in it
Other than that don't bother
Then make sure it's got all the good stuff for pumps etc. caffeine, arginine, carnitine etc. maybe a bit creatine aswell
You can of course just take the simple things I mentioned above without the DMBA and all that. But effects won't be insane so I wouldn't call that preworkout

SERIOUS WARNING : I know people who took pre-workouts with dmaa, dmha, dmba etc. and I've also been taking it myself.
Can't speak for myself because it didn't happen to me, but my friends have reported possible side effects after (in some cases prolonged) usage of this stuff such as : Depression, temporary loss of libido, suicidal thoughts and tendencies aswell as other psychological interferences which in some cases arose newly and in others reinforced past or current mental issues in people.
It's amazing preworkout, but FOR YOUR OWN FUCKING GOODWILL make sure you have control over the amounts you take and the frequency in which you take
DMBA etc. are derivatives of amphetamines and as such can cause similiar set of bullshit for your psyche. So be fucking careful lads
>>
>>40760700
THANKS BRAH!!!
>>
Its just caffeine and placebo so yeah its worth it if you get the cheapest one
>>
>>40758710
>Are Pre-workout supplements worth it?

A cup of coffee will be roughly as effective without the negative side effects of possible toxicity.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.