[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am i /cringe/ for always wearing a fitted t-shirt?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: dyel.jpg (64KB, 478x498px)
dyel.jpg
64KB, 478x498px
>5'9 big boy
>17-18% bodyfat
>16.5in arms
>Med size t shirts.
I always wear a t shirt no matter the weather but now i am thinking that i am the cringiest fuck around because i am neither cut, or swole enough to be showing off my arms in cold rainy weather. Do i come off as a wannabe? Should i start wearing hoodies until i cut?
>>
>>40757543
Literally nobody gives a fuck about what you wear
>>
>>40757553
Yeah but i got called out on it by someone at school.
>>
>>40757556
>Arent you cold?
>Why do you always wear a t-shirt?
>You wanna show off your arms to all the qts in class or something?
>>
>>40757556
And why do you give a fuck about what he thinks
>>
You're fucking fine dude. Jesus. Focus on your school work and not what some other piddly little cunt thinks of you.
>>
>>40757543
i have been thinking about this too.
you know what works? ignore it. Dont talk about. Be a nice guy.

When people see you the first few times, yeah they will think ur a swole douchebro. But if they get to know you, and you never talk about muscles, gym, your shirts and dont flex when someone asks for it, then you wont be as cringy anymore.

There is not a single day where people cant talk about how jacked i am or whatever, and i just ignore it and never talk about it or the gym.

Also the shirt you are wearing isnt that cringy. Its kinda loose exspecially in the midsection, just stay away from tank tops or anything thats super tight.

>no matter the weather.
I do that too, but not to show off. Its just my thing. When others are freezing, i feel like wearing a shirt because its too warm for me. When someone calls you out on it, say you are fucking sweating and thats it. If they dont believe you, whatever. Dont give a shit
>>
File: 56474567.jpg (8KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
56474567.jpg
8KB, 205x246px
>>40757556
>>40757543
cuck caring
>>
>Is it bad to wear fitting clothes

/fit/ is fucking retarded
>>
>>40757785
>muh white race

Just die naziboo
>>
File: 4-chan-fit-zane.png (110KB, 227x334px) Image search: [Google]
4-chan-fit-zane.png
110KB, 227x334px
>>40757543

>16.5inch arms
>17% BF

you might want to get your eyes/delusion/tape technique checked because you look like shit and have arms half the size of someone who IS 5'9 and actually has 16.5 inch arms.
>>
>>40757556
Because they're jealous, it's their problem.

I also wear fitted T shirts, the clues in the name, FITTED, not tight, FIT, it FITS.

Loose T shirts only look good on skinnyfat people, they make you look like a weird box if you have built shoulders and arms, because of how they hang down.
>>
>>40757771
>I do that too, but not to show off. Its just my thing. When others are freezing, i feel like wearing a shirt because its too warm for me.
This is because muscles are a massive heat generator. I only need to walk up stairs to be hot enough to wear a T shirt in winter.
>>
>>40757948
yes, i figured that. people tell me "lmao maybe you have diabetes" and im like "uhh yeah maybe". Im not telling them its the yuge muscles producing all this heat so i come off as humble as possible. There is nothing that triggers people more than being jacked and humble, and not fitting into the stereotype, because then it makes you look vastly superior to anyone else.

>>40757931
its pointless to compare arms from a front view and a side view. My arms triple in size when i turn to the side. Im not OP
>>
>>40757543
Looks good by normie standards
>>
>>40757556
what did they say
>>
>>40757543
No, you look good in it. Now stop asking stupid non fit related questions.
>>
>>40758192
it is a fit related question
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.