[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How misinformed are some girls lmao?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: lmao.png (34KB, 612x263px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.png
34KB, 612x263px
Most of the recipies in this video have shit tier macros and the comment section is ridden with girls asking how to make "healthy cookies" and how to get toned like the girl in the video. LMAO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aao0TYhQSfQ
>>
lmao op nice thread lmao?
>>
Why do women love to do this kind of shit?
>>
File: 1442329627467.jpg (53KB, 680x793px) Image search: [Google]
1442329627467.jpg
53KB, 680x793px
>be me
>have weak as shit skelly friend
>he occasionally mentions that he needs to get strong for his job
>suggest to him multiple times over the last few years that he should hit the gym with me and get strong
>keep in mind im at 1/2/3/4 plus change for reps
>he continuously turns it down
>talk to him the other day
>he tells me "i have been thinking about hiring a pt" and "i want to get toned"
holy shit am i triggered. i can teach you how to get legit strong for free and you want to pay 60€+ an hour for someone to teach you how to jack off against the force of an elastic band to get fucking toned whatever that means
>>
Why the FUCK does the woman in the video dance around like a retard pretending to be excited to eat food she KNOWS she doesnt like?

God fucking damnit, why are women like this? No wonder you get oppressed, you're dumb as fuck and don't know how to listen.
>>
>>40757178
Dude he's probably insecure as fuck, and doesn't really know what do to at the gym.

You should offer him some help too and get him started, just saying "dude just hit le gym and get stronk XD" isn't really helping.
>>
>>40757178
Man I hate fucking PTs, 99% of them are fucking worthless. They either make you do bullshit with elastic bands and TRX trainers or just stand next to you and order you around to do some sets on machines. Absolutely lazy piece of shits, why do even people bother to hire them. I've never in my entire life seen a PT teach barbell training to anyone but I've seen plenty next to fatties doing nothing productive whatsoever.
>>
>>40757206
i know he can't squat if he's never been to the gym. if my post didn't make that clear, of couse i've offered to teach him.
>>
>>40757003
shes annoying
>>
File: IMG_0624.png (144KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0624.png
144KB, 400x381px
>>40757178
You forget that this is the generation of stupid.

Unless they are paying someone lots, they think they aren't getting anything of value. And that because it is expensive it must be great quality.

Get new friends. Don't bin the current lot, immediately. But consider it.

Also, enjoy laughing at the bullshit this pt will inflict on your friend. Go along. Try not be a cunt, but don't hide your scorn for the bullshittery.

>friend, did pe @ uni, does crossshit
>not happy with clean progress
>shit isn't even programmed to be done at least once a week
Mfw
>>
>>40757003
>oats is an instagram food

huh
>>
File: 1466586862390.jpg (11KB, 250x255px) Image search: [Google]
1466586862390.jpg
11KB, 250x255px
>>40757230
what bothers me the most is probably not that he'll make shit gains compared to what he would on a proper barbell routine, or that the kike pts will steal his shekels.

what bothers me the most is that he'll probably be satisfied with his choice due to the inevitable noob gains that he won't know he would have had whatever choice he made, so he's going to think he made the right decision.

i guess i shouldn't emotionally invest in stupid people.
>>
>>40757219
PTs at my gym teach pretty much SS+accessories to everyone, they all know good form aswell and explain it well.

Its bittersweet because now the 2 power racks the gym has are in constant use
>>
>>40757305
>Its bittersweet because now the 2 power racks the gym has are in constant use
I think people have gotten better at training in general. wind the clocks back 5 years and every beginner was on machines and dumbells. Newbies now squat. They squat light as shit and mostly not below parallel but they still squat.

My gym is a uni gym with 6 power racks and 4 lifting platforms and they're almost always in use.

are you at a oly/powerlifting gym? i'd trust PTs if they were oly or powerlifters.
>>
>>40757289
Which is why I suggested the possible renovations to your friendscape.

Shitters will shit. Sounds like you've made a reasonable effort to help out leaving the shitter life, but have been denied.

Move on. But before you fully do, after he's done his pt shit, have him workout with you. Blow him out of the water. Don't go super heavy, instead use low rest as the intensity variant. Get some puke happening.

Or get physical. Make him your fuck toy. You'll always get to pitch. Dress him like a school girl. Make sure his pt sees what a little bitch he is. Then dump him, severing all ties.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.