[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/martialarts/ thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: chad.jpg (6KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
chad.jpg
6KB, 201x251px
Do any of you faggots fight? What would you do if Chad came up to you and started talking shit to you in front of your oneitis?
>>
Chad doesn't fight. You're about to get jumped by Chad's beta orbiters
>>
I don't need to know how to fight because I can deadlift 315 pounds. If he weighs more then that I win.
>>
Ranger here. One word. Gun.
>>
>>40756686
>implying lifting makes you auto-win a fight
>>
S Y S T E M A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_yQls4w9_o
>>
>>40756641
I think you're missing the point OP, once you know a little bit about how to fight, you realise how pointless getting into fights is. I started doing boxing and kickboxing because I wanted to be able to win fights with retards that mouth off and deserve to get their ass beat. I started bjj five years later and i only kickbox once a week now, i do bjj 7 times a week. I'll take days off lifting to do extra sessions of bjj, Once you start martial arts, you won't care about fighting some ego-fag outside a bar, you just want to train more and more and hone your craft
>>
File: raphael-s-sai-o.gif (724KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
raphael-s-sai-o.gif
724KB, 320x240px
>>40756641

No one 'fights' on the street unless they know they have an advantage. i.e. they are bigger than you, have a weapon, or have numbers.

Having said that, the people that usually start fights are untrained, and used to getting their way through brute force. Almost any martial art would help you neutralize someone like this.

Last, just conceal carry. Unless you live in some third world country that doesn't trust it law abiding citizens to protect themselves.
>>
>>40756686
Perma idiot

>>40756641
I do Muay Thai and BJJ, don't really like to fight but love to know how to.
I'd probably make fun of chad until he chimped out duck his swing and eventually choke him out. I'm assuming this would be in a bar so I'd get the police to check the cctv and earn the prick a criminal record and ruin his life
>>
File: FHRPX90HTDSOJMQ.gif (4MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
FHRPX90HTDSOJMQ.gif
4MB, 500x375px
Did wrestling for three years. Also attempted to learn how to punch and think I'm kind of decent now but have never actually punched someone so most likely just average in that area.

If Chad tries to hit on my girlfriend? I'd just grab him and throw him down and kick him in the head like a sissy because I don't care and really have a desire to make someone lose a bit of cognition.

No one has ever fucked with me even though I'm a skinny 6'1 dude with horrible facial hair so it's nice.
>>
File: 1489556222644.jpg (45KB, 680x464px) Image search: [Google]
1489556222644.jpg
45KB, 680x464px
Krav 1 day a week/BJJ 5 days a week.

Former is great for striking and standing game (Keep in mind its a self defence focused style so dont bitch about the occasional nut shot and eye poke). Latter is great for ground game and making 1 on 1 opponents submit like a bitch (Good competitions held for this style as you dont HAVE to cause permadamage)

Love the combination, the feral strikes really open attackers up for a takedown/submissions. If you want to know how to really hurt someone, those 2 compliment each other very well.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.