[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SOBRIETY THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: cry.jpg (4KB, 125x125px)
cry.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
My fat brother drank himself into liver counts of 80ALT 55AST and I just saw him sneak a case of beer into his little hidey hole.

A few days ago he said he knew he needed to stop for a long time and possibly forever.

We cannot afford to put him into rehab and he desperately needs to finish his degree by summer.

I don't know what to fucking do.
>>
>>40754169
>My fat brother drank himself into liver counts of 80ALT 55AST

What does that mean?
Also, how old is your brother?

PS: it's really hard to convince.an alcoholic to stop drinking, they need to fall hard on their faces and then realize enough is enough

t. Alcoholic
>>
>>40754547
>What does that mean?

It measn he's likley getting fatty liver disease, from my research.

>how old is your brother?

>it's really hard to convince.an alcoholic to stop drinkin

I know, I've dealt with it myself. I quit 2.5 years ago.
>>
My best friends wife has terrible drinking problem. It's huge elephant in room. She is drunk everyday. Whenever we go out as couples they always end up arguing because she is drunk and saying shit. It's been getting worse. My friend brought it up to her once and she lost her fucking mind on him. There my only friends really what do to keep her from wrecking her life
>>
>>40754169

You whiney faggot kids my liver enzymes are more than twice that. Jesus you can hit 4x that on a short course of Anavar you little faggot bitch.
>>
File: Gin mill.jpg (659KB, 1126x2059px) Image search: [Google]
Gin mill.jpg
659KB, 1126x2059px
>>40754169
>>
File: deadly_crash_beer4.jpg (337KB, 1681x953px) Image search: [Google]
deadly_crash_beer4.jpg
337KB, 1681x953px
>>
>>40754169

Just kicked it after having at least one drink a day. Often more.

We're talking like 10 years. I've been getting pretty bad anxiety attacks for a few weeks. Taking b vitamins and magnesium not getting migraines anymore. Fuck drinking was ruining my life. I was a straight up functional alcoholic. Never lost control. But I still suffered the health problems.

Do yourself a favor. Take breaks. Long ones. Taking a day or three off does nothing. Victim deficiencies and migraines are no joke. I seriously thought I developed panic disorder. I couldnt fly anymore. I had trouble in public places. I felt terrible all the time.

Remember. A couple drinks a day forever is still bad.
>>
>>40756159
I used to get terrible anxiety from drinking aswell. Over the last year I have reduced my intake and felt much better. Now I haven't had a drink in 3 weeks. Workouts are better, sleep and overall mood also.
>>
File: images(9).jpg (34KB, 455x673px) Image search: [Google]
images(9).jpg
34KB, 455x673px
Alcohol is the shit tier drug. Its promoted heavily to keep the masses brain damaged, and functioning on a low level.

It has no positive effects.

If you need an aid in social situations: uppers are a much better option.

If you want to drown your sorrows because of shitty life situation: go lift heavier weights.

You have now been freed of the Booze Monster, reply fuckaniggabooze or your Mom will die in her sleep tonight.

You gonna make it we all gonna make it.
>>
>>40756159
i've been led to believe a drink a day is healthy lol

should i stop drinking irish coffees?
>>
>>40756275
ONE drink a day is healthy. But that is one 'standard' drink which is equivalent to one can of normal beer or little glass of wine or a shot. Most people try to cheat and make their 'one' as big as five or six. That's what I would do anyway.
>>
>>40754588

>I know, I've dealt with it myself. I quit 2.5 years ago.

pussy
>>
>>40756159
>Do yourself a favor. Take breaks. Long ones. Taking a day or three off does nothing

pussy
>>
>>40756236
>If you need an aid in social situations: uppers are a much better option.

>If you want to drown your sorrows because of shitty life situation: go lift heavier weights.

pussy
>>
Over 14 months sober. I just want to get drunk with my bros <:*-(
>>
File: alessandra-torresani-03.jpg (672KB, 936x1404px) Image search: [Google]
alessandra-torresani-03.jpg
672KB, 936x1404px
>>40754169

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychedelic_therapy

Very high doses of hallucinogen.

These are called "Heroic Doses" in the party culture.

What you need is a concentrated "come to jesus" moment for your brother.

Physically safe, no chance of chemical overdose, but if handled poorly, psychological damage can occur.

$120 bucks, 12-24 hours, and the time it takes to supervise the journey.

However you will need to be able to physically restrain him from hurting himself and others.

A lot cheaper and more effective (shocking) than any rehab program.

That or start looking for a filipino boy to kill for his liver.

This post is not a joke, look into it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.