[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are women are meme, I see a common way to call a man inferior

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 1479333497753.jpg (121KB, 520x588px) Image search: [Google]
1479333497753.jpg
121KB, 520x588px
Are women are meme, I see a common way to call a man inferior is to say he cannot satisfy women.
'He's a virgin, faggot' things like that, rather than 'weak or not manly'. Sure retard is used but not as common and may used as an insult for minor things.
>>
Yeah women are a meme. The manliest men make other dudes submit to them. Pussy is for pussies
>>
>>40746884
The real foreveralone/neckbeards/incels are the white knights who jizz their pants any time the prospect of defending a woman's ehonor arises.

Women are deserving of a modicum of respect and affection (at times). But then, so are dogs. And like dogs, no one can begin to make the argument that they are equal to men. Women are playing the game of life on easy mode.
>>
/fitness/

mods
>>
>>40747073
Dogs are loyal if you treated them well
>>
Hey. So uhh... I came here for a fitness community, not to be demeaned for my gender. I'm sure you've had bad experiences with women in the past so now you feel you have a right to be jaded. But listen. If you think generalizing a group of people is the superior way to argue, well, you might want to reconsider your logic. What if I said that all men are either creepy or have no personality? Even though that may seem true to me sometimes, I'm not going to try to make that claim because I absolutely cannot substantiate it and I know it probably isn't factually correct. When you go around whining that all women are vapid sluts, you honestly just sound like a little kid having a tantrum. Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>40747148
t. whore
>>
>>40747148
Nice bait
>>
>>40747148
roastie slut with 14 stds detected
>>
>>40747194
>>40747197
>>40747253
not an argument.

>she kinda makes sens to the point where I think it's a guy.
>>
>>40747533
This.
She must be a transvestite.
>>
>>40747533
Nope. I'm just a girl trying to improve my body and my mind, and I don't think it's fair that every other thread is shitting on my gender. It's kind of demoralizing. That's not what we're here for, y'know?
>>
>>40748665
Don't take it too personally. This board is a giant echo-chamber of self proclaimed-autists which means that they'll taken any generally accepted idea (females suck sometimes) and push it to the extreme (such as above) to show that they fit in. It's not actually what they 100% think; it's just that a retard is trying to fit in.
>>
>>40747148
8/10
good job at imitating how a girl types
>>
>>40748726

>tips fedora

M'lady
>>
>Hey. So uhh...
detector went off the charts
>>
>>40748760
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>40748836
Just
>>
>>40748726
>It's not actually what they 100% think
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>40747148
You were doing well. Until the last sentence.
>>
I don't understand guys who are "shy" around girls? They're objectively inferior on every level

It's like being shy around a 12 year old
>>
File: 14235647.jpg (6KB, 196x175px) Image search: [Google]
14235647.jpg
6KB, 196x175px
>>40749398
>tfw you're shy around 12 year olds
>>
>>40747148
>literally proving the OP pic correct

tits or GTFO whore
>>
>>40746884
Being a virgin is both weak and not manly.
>>
>>40749633
Even if I strive to become a /fit/ orthodox monk?
>>
File: Thailand-handsome-man.jpg (145KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Thailand-handsome-man.jpg
145KB, 1000x667px
>tfw took the redpill and realized hookers are win-win
>>
>>40748665

You're on 4chan trying to improve your mind?

That is very stupid.
>>
>>40748726

Keep at it dude, a few more posts like that and you'll court that fair maiden for sure.
>>
>>40748726

This is the true bait
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.