[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Her ass looks flabby, or is it just the pose that play tricks on me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: jeansass.jpg (562KB, 798x1116px) Image search: [Google]
jeansass.jpg
562KB, 798x1116px
Her ass looks flabby, or is it just the pose that play tricks on me?
>>
>it's this guy again

Dude you seriously need to work on your fetishes.
Needing us to analyze your selected pictures just so you can get off is way too convoluted.
>>
>>40745452
No, it's a flabby ass. Pretty obvious.
>>
Wide hips with a flabby butt
>>
>>40745452
Is pretty typical "hot chick" physique.
Gril gets by on pretty face and metabolism of youth. Essentially skinny fat, reasonably low body fat, but severe lack of muscle mass.
She never played sports outside of pe class and school sports days. Maybe goes to gym and spends entire time on treadmill, walking.

>pretty though
Probably looks decent naked, for now and the next maybe 5 years, after that she fucked without getting on the gains train.
>>
>>40745551
I agree with this, except that her body fat isn't low - it's high. But it's very unevenly distributed, most of it is on that flabby butt of hers.
>>
File: 1489452986108.gif (4MB, 380x362px) Image search: [Google]
1489452986108.gif
4MB, 380x362px
>>40745467
At least he's not another /fit/ faggot, gotta give him that
>>
File: iseeyousamusfag.jpg (214KB, 630x727px) Image search: [Google]
iseeyousamusfag.jpg
214KB, 630x727px
>>40745452
>>
>>40745634
tbt smackdown vs raw 2006 i jacked off to that shit
>>
>>40745574
Doesn't actually look like it's in the butt, but on the thighs and hips. Possibly some on the chest too.
The issue is zero glutes.
>>
>>40745700
It looks like it's in the butt, too. You can tell by the shape of the her ass it's flabby.
>>
>>40745634
>At least he's not another /fit/ faggot,
That's not a good thing, lol. I mean unless you meant faggot literally.
>>40745452
Looks normal to me. Fapping steals your gains.
>>
>>40745452
bbbbbbbbbbbarrrrrrrrrrrrrpppppp
>>
>>40745634
BRAP
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.