[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it easier to go from fat to ripped or skinny to ripped in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: B9XWXtJCEAASyxJ.jpg (18KB, 455x455px) Image search: [Google]
B9XWXtJCEAASyxJ.jpg
18KB, 455x455px
Is it easier to go from fat to ripped or skinny to ripped in about a years time
discuss

>pic unrelated
>>
>>40744390
fat is easier obese is not as easy imqho
>>
>>40744390
skinny to ripped is possible natty in a year if you are a manlet
>>
Fat to ripped is easier of you've got a few years. Skinny to ripped is easier if you're willing to do whatever it takes
>>
>>40744422
everything is possivle if you are manlet except being an adult
>>
Fat to ripped = lose weight and gain muscle

Skinny to ripped = gain muscle
>>
>>40744444
Repeatinh digits of truth
>>
Starting skinny is easier
>>
>>40744390

Well, technically, if you're fat and want to be ripped you have to lose the fat and gain muscle. If you're skinny you're one step closer, since the fat thing isn't an issue.

Now if we wanted to go deeper we could discuss about how it's easier to gain muscle being fat and metabolisms and all that jazz.
>>
>>40744436
Grill here, I have never achieved orgasm with any man under 6.
>>
>>40744587
>Advertising debauchery
Never going to lady make it
>>
>>40744390
As long as skinny bro is eating enough, they'll gain muscle at the same rate. Fat bro has a disadvantage because he'll eventually start to progress slower after eating at a deficit for so long. If fat bro is actually morbidly obese bro, the lose skin will make it very hard to actually appear ripped.
>>
>>40744587
NEWBURY PLACE, SHROPSHIRE-ON-HUDSON, GLASTONBURY
>>
>>40744587
You fucking pedo
>>
I'd say skinny to ripped. As fat you need to lose the weight then gain muscle. Very little overlap passed noob gains.

Skinny can just start bulking and lifting to whatever they want without looking like a pig.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.