[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Constructive Criticism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: litaf.gif (599KB, 245x184px) Image search: [Google]
litaf.gif
599KB, 245x184px
ITT: We critique each others day. Post: Calories, the food you consumed and your exercise routine AND your goal. In replies post things you would change about someones nutrition or exercise plan AND reasons as to why. If gains are made one day at a time, then we should analyze our days to ensure we're making the right choices to realize our goals.

1900 Calories
3 large eggs
~100 grams ground beef
MP Combat shake
2 strips bacon (yeah...)
a few spoonfuls of pico de gaio because it tastes good and isn't very high in calories
4oz chicken breast
mild italian sausage (fucking 310 calories, fat af)
4 cups brocolli
kirkland pesto (290 calories for 0.2 cups, but i don't think i used that much and fuck my fitness """pal""")
1 apple
1 celery
2 tbps almond butter

Squats 8-8-6-6
Deadlifts 10-10-10-10
Leg Extensions 14-14-14
Lying Leg Curls 14-14-14
One-leg toe raises 15-15-15
Front press 8-8-8
Lateral Raises 12-12-12
Bent over lateral raises 12-12-12

(It's the Weider 3 day routine on total fitness app)

I've been following the sticky, I started at 295lbs and I'm down to 280lbs. I feel stronger despite only lifting for 5 weeks. My goal is to reach ~190lbs which I think is appropriate for 6'2". Unsure about future strategy or otherwise. Any advice welcomed. For form I've been using Athlean X videos, for nutrition information I just keep to the sticky/scooby.
>>
You could afford to cut another 400 out of that. I'd start with the nut butter.

>Breakfast: Nothing
>Lunch: Nothing
>Dinner: Coffee with cream, 2 cups of fresh homemade salsa and a bag of pork rinds. 5 servings of cauliflower

I screwed up because I woke up at noon and my buddy wanted to go to the gym, I went and hung out at his place for a few hours and when I got home it was 6pm.
>>
Today (which is my birthday):
I had some beef brisket with two slices of buttered french stick
A banana
A free Boost Juice bc its my birthday
A pretty heavt 90 minute workout because I figured if I'm going to be in a caloric surplus for the first time in a month it might as well not go to waste. Heavy squats, deads, ohp, some core isolation work and weighted pull ups. On and I did some front squats and cleans while warming up.
A free subway six inch sub + bottle of water
And I'm going to eat a shitload of italian food in a few hours. Considering getting some mcdonalds atm
My goal has changed from strength to aesthetics in the past couple months, so I'm meant to be cutting rn. Believe it or not it's going well.
>>
>>40743863
I disagree, my daily expenditure is ~2400cal so I'm running a 500cal deficit at 1900. What are come good reasons for cutting past the 500cal deficit if I'm also going to be doing weight training? I also attend spin classes twice a week 45 minutes and swim laps for 30 minutes two nights a week.
>>
>>40743946
>What are come good reasons for cutting past the 500cal deficit if I'm also going to be doing weight training?
You weigh 280lbs, I guess if you value your lift numbers over your scale number then by all means. If I were you, I'd focus on getting your weight down as quickly as you safely can and a little less food wouldn't kill you or impact the amount of exercise you can do, just the amount of weight you can lift.
>>
>>40743827
>1 celery
one celery what? Stalk? Stick? You don't call it "one celery" you call it "one celery stalk"
If you ate a part of a stalk, it's a celery stick.
>>
>>40743986
Oh okay, so sets and reps do not change? I still try to fail every set in terms of weight, gradually going down as needed to finish my reps. Is that still okay despite the caloric deficit?
>>40744013
Sorry 1 stalk
>>
File: 1467510612990.jpg (8KB, 236x256px) Image search: [Google]
1467510612990.jpg
8KB, 236x256px
>>40744025
You should focus on moving more and losing weight, the amount of weight you're pushing and pulling isn't all that important in the grand scheme as long as you're doing the exercise.

You can start to worry about the amount you're lifting when you start to get closer.

t. one ex-fatty with a hot subjective opinion
>>
>>40744068
Is the routine okay otherwise? I've read compound exercises to be good for fat burning.
>>
>>40743863
It happens. Could've been worse honestly.

Better to eat too little on a bad day than too much.
>>
>>40743914
Kudos for getting in your workout too anon. My birthday is next week and so far this is my plan
>make banana pancakes
(Like literally it's bananas, maybe an egg and you cook it like a pancake. i haven't tried it but i've been wanting to since it's no added sugar and i usually have a banana in the morning anyway) .
>A cupcake from the local shop
I don't want a cake sitting around in my fridge or to be tempted to eat more than a slice because "it's mah birthday!" or "it'll go to waste" so a cupcake will be perfect. I'll probably eat some when I buy it (they're kinda big-ish) and have the other half to end the day on
>italian restaurant
So i'll probably get chicken francese or something on the healthier end of italian cuisine, depends on what this place has since my friend picked it out.

And since the cupcake and the dinner will be pretty dense I'll probably just have a salad for lunch or even just a shake and do my cardio routine before we get ready for dinner.

I can't wait for that cupcake lmfao it's been two months without sweets.
>>
>>40743914
8:30 pm update, ive had so much pasta and creme brulee i could vomit but I'm really digging this merlot I found, rip gains
>>
>>40743827

4000 calories
20 large eggs
12 hamburgers
milkshake
30 strips bacon
a few spoonfuls of cum
2 chickens
extra large Italian sausage (if you see what I'm getting at)
12 cups broccoli
kirkland pesto (I used 12 jars, I don't think it's too much)
8 apples
3 celery
3 jars peanut butter

Squats 0-0-0-0
Deadlifts 0-0-0-0
Leg Extensions 0-0-0
Lying Leg Curls 0-0-0
One-leg toe raises 0-0-0
Front press 0-0-0
Lateral Raises 0-0-0
Bent over lateral raises 0-0-0

Are ya sure that THIS isn't what you did OP?

(I'm very gay and Australian)
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.