[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Plz help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0537.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0537.png
2MB, 750x1334px
Hi I am currently obese and would like advice on getting fit please help /fit/tards
>>
Read the sticky you fat, disgusting pig.
Better yet, just kill yourself, you're NEVER going to make it. Fucking Americans and their eating disorders. You cunts make me sick.
>>
>>40743529
S T I C K Y
T
I
C
K
Y
>>
>>40743529
>WHY AM I SO FAT WAAAHHH
>has SIX Smirnoff Ices in front of him

Kys fatty
>>
>>40743529
Me and you both man

First thing is read the sticky everyday, I mean you need that sticky in your mind daily. You need to understand what you put into your body and what your take out. You will have to workout, walk, get a little more activity everyday and count your meals while maintaining a proper diet at least 4 days a week. You need to do this man, It took me a while but it has to be done once you see you have no choice in life you are open to the possibilities. The thing is none of us has true free will, you either do it and change your life and take your life in a different path or you stay the same, miserable fat piece of shit. The thing is you have to do something, do not waste a life because you or anyone out there does not truly know where their life might be headed or what they might become in the future,.
>>
>>40743529
>>17018018
>>
>>40743550
Why so angry, friend?
>>
But I've been watching what I eat everyday and I still can't lose any weight
>>
>/fit/tards

Back to /b/ you planet-sized cretin
>>
>>40743611
YOU ARE NOT A MEDICAL MIRACLE YOU FAT FUCK

THE LAWS OF PHYSICS APPLY TO YOU.

EAT LESS THAN YOU NEED
LOSE WEIGHT
EAT MORE THAN YOU NEED
GAIN WEIGHT
EAT MAINTENANCE
STAY THE SAME
jesus
>>
>>40743529
you sir are pushing morbidly obese
>>
But I have a fast metabolism. how do you target belly fat?
>>
File: 1466211860523.jpg (13KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
1466211860523.jpg
13KB, 308x308px
>>40743667
stop
>>
File: successful-troll-is-successful.jpg (36KB, 300x441px) Image search: [Google]
successful-troll-is-successful.jpg
36KB, 300x441px
ITT: newfags who fell for the fat hate meme
>>
File: 1489547987877.jpg (262KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1489547987877.jpg
262KB, 1280x1280px
>>40743734
Hating fat people is not a meme
>>
File: IMG_1472.jpg (32KB, 624x458px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1472.jpg
32KB, 624x458px
The alcohol bottles next to your fat lard ass should help you understand why you're a morbidly obese pig.

Read the stickies and get educated or kys faggot
>>
eating healthy doesnt mean fuck all if you dont get out and either
a) go for a walk/jog/run/sprint
b) go to the fucking gym
eating a salad wont make you drop 100 pounds

Less Cake, More Running
>>
File: me.jpg (12KB, 218x182px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
12KB, 218x182px
>>40744333
That is bullshit, you're wrong.

You can lose 100lbs by diet alone. Exercise is important, but it's secondary to diet.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.