[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it a good idea to drink a gallon a day?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: aryanpowermixture.png (578KB, 967x970px) Image search: [Google]
aryanpowermixture.png
578KB, 967x970px
I'm small and need weight but I'm too lazy to bother with all the autistic macro shit it intimidates me. I could drink a whole gallon now and then shrug it off and drink another gallon, is this how I should proceed?
>>
>>40741277
11 Grams of sugar per serving
16 servings in a gallon

That's a shitload of sugar OP. Read the sticky and stop trying to make your own methods that are all kinds of retarded.
>>
>>40741315
lactose intolerant retard detected
>>
>>40741277
yes, just remember that for your body to be able to most efficiently absorb the specific milk proteins and lactose in order to build muscle you will have to cut out other food sources entirely (ie milk only) for your body to produce the enzymes for digestion in great quantities
this will be hard at first but it wont take long to get used to it, your digestive system has a muscle memory that will recall the conditions when you were an infant. do 2 gallons a day and your gains will come faster
>>
>>40741277

GOMAD if you want to look like Mark Rippetoe.

If you want to actually look good, then don't GOMAD.
>>
>>40741315
hmmm I was thinking then
what if someone made like drink or smoothie that had all the necessary macronutrients etc
so instead of going through the trouble and time consumption of cooking and making food and meals you could just have the carton of it by your computer and just sit and drink it?
>>
It's not good if you're using that 2% crap
>>
File: roo.jpg (126KB, 634x896px) Image search: [Google]
roo.jpg
126KB, 634x896px
>>40741277
Yes, its an excellent way to increase your bovine growth hormone
>>
>>40741315
Where did this anti sugar meme come from??
>>
>>40741345

how to get Hemorrhoids 101
>>
>>40741277
If you're just kinda small then don't. If you're an underweight tall fag and every moment of your existence is humiliating then go all out. I was borderline anorexic a few years ago. Now I'm 6'4" and 197 lbs, which is also borderline anorexic. I also look like shit, but less shit than I used to and I can now lift small amounts of weights. It feels good knowing that I got to where I am starting from such a low and difficult point.
>>
File: soylent.jpg (201KB, 1120x630px) Image search: [Google]
soylent.jpg
201KB, 1120x630px
>>40741392
Done already
>>
>>40741277
>2 gallons of milk a day
Yeah, man. Make some estrogen gains! Bloat that face up. Man boobies to go with it? Slam dunk.
>>
>>40741547
Jimmy Joy is the same stuff but has cheaper shipping if you're in Europe.
>>
>>40741549

>not getting enough daily estrogen for massive hair gains

It's like you don't even want to make it.
>>
>>40741490
Sipfags
>>
File: maxresdefault(1).jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault(1).jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
>>40741277
Yes, look at this GOMAD man.
>>
Dont listen to these retards op ive done GOMAD with great results. All that calcium will prob earn you some kidney stones one day but whatever kidney stones arent that bad
>>
>>40741547
>shilling human
fuck off cannibal
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (9KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
9KB, 320x180px
>>40741687
>a gallon a day
>do my uppercuts

this is what peak performance looks like
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.