[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is that what a real man looks like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_kt64akMK101qziyd9o1_500.png (318KB, 500x423px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_kt64akMK101qziyd9o1_500.png
318KB, 500x423px
Is that what a real man looks like?
>>
from what I can understand even though "tyler" is imaginary in the movie they used a real actor to portray him to create a twist ending with an unreliable narrator.

So yes, a real man does look like that.
>>
this bit does always make me laugh tho
"is that what a real man looks like?"
>takes off shirt later
>looks exactly like that, just dirtier and sweatier
>>
>>40738759
That whole movie was really homo erotic. No one noticed tho because gay hadn't been invented yet.
>>
Author of Fight Club is actually gay
>>
>>40738800
>homo erotic
>fucking women and acting like niggers is homoerotic

I don't understand gays at all.
>>
>>40738800
Chuck Palahniuk was outed a few years later. There's a ton of homo in his books.
>>
>>40738711
I think you misunderstand, in that scene, they were talking about the Gucci model in that ad

I think the implication was that you're not considered a 'real man' unless you look like that, if we were to go by popular media. As >>40738759 points out, Tyler, who is what the narrator always wanted to be, looks exactly like that, it's one of the his many hypocrisies, perhaps symbolizing the narrator's own conflicted mind.
>>
>>40738857
that sounds like sour grapes territory.
>>
>>40738759

Wasn't that actually Brad Pitt in the picture?
>>
>>40738890
possibly
like I said, lots of stuff like this in the story
>>
>>40738899
Yeah. Tyler makes a whole load of appearances in the background even before he's introduced.

>>40738811
Yeah, and every book he writes is homoerotic to the extreme.

There's even one where the guy's qtp2t love interest gets trapped in the body of an old police sergeant who then violently fingerbangs the guy's anus.
>>
>>40738759
It was the point of Tyler.
Lots of people don't understand that the Narrator is not supposed to be right in the movie.
>>
Troy era Brad Pitt >>>>>>
>>
are you guys retarded?

tyler IS NOT REAL. the real him is the narrator, that is his real body. not brad pitt's.
>>
>>40738947
>qtp2t
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.