[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does fit think about conventional nutritional science?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: veganpeacelove.jpg (54KB, 577x720px) Image search: [Google]
veganpeacelove.jpg
54KB, 577x720px
despite being vegan, i'm indoctrinated pretty hard into the paleo nutrition stuff. i've read books like wheat belly and follow a few paleo blogs. denise minger is my girlcrush. and on monday i'm starting a college nutrition class! which i just know will be full of whole grains recommendations and sweeping generalizations about veganism (basically that vegan = good, without really delving into the vastly different KINDS of vegan diets there are) and idk.

should i be super skeptical and go into class expecting it to be shit? or will this actually be a good learning experience lol. i'm maybe considering going for my RD but that's a long time from now idk.

thoughts? xD
>>
>>40736920
You should always be skeptical of people who are talking about a field they dont have a phd in.
>>
>>40736920
you are a fucking tranny twig thats trying to copy tranny-chan so hard its sad
pls fuck
>>
>>40736966
how can i copy someone i don't know? like i've literally never seen any of her posts lol. and this is a thread about human nutrition! can we please keep the trolling away from all the science please :P

>>40736953
well they're adjunct faculty and must have at least a master's to be teaching at this level right? and the textbook was written by 2 phds and one ms, with two being rds ofc.

but my concerns are about the bad science that seems to permeate the usda and other institutionalized health organizations. you know?
>>
>>40737018
Yeah if it seems like they have an agenda then theyre spewing bullshit
>>
File: boy.jpg (43KB, 682x384px) Image search: [Google]
boy.jpg
43KB, 682x384px
>>40737173
well they're basically the bitch of the food industry lol :(

it's terrible!
>>
>>40737018
just kill yourself already you worthless piece of shit
>>
>>40737184
you suck and you're nowhere near what trappy was, fuck off
>>
>>40736920
Dude... do I really have to tell you everytime?
>>
File: just.jpg (118KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
118KB, 500x283px
>>40737229
well maybe don't compare her and i? lol. i'm just a fitness noob trying to better her life through hard work and dedication :)

>>40737270
tell me what?
>>
>>40736920
please fuck off already. no one wants you here considering all you do is shitpost about stuff that's barely fitness-related

sage
>>
Spare everyone in your class a lot of trouble, just sit there silently, take notes and regurgitate all the information back to the teacher. Don't be that guy who's too fucking cool for school.
>>
File: healthy.jpg (12KB, 338x338px) Image search: [Google]
healthy.jpg
12KB, 338x338px
>>40737441
lol. well like i'm here trying to have a serious conversation about nutrition and human health, but instead of trying to engage me in that conversation people are just talking shit :P

so my thoughts are that fit kinda sucks and doesn't really want to do things like discuss science. it would rather be a meme for 16-20s guys. and if you really want me gone all you have to do is continue being a shitty place to discuss health and fitness. i'll get bored eventually and move on to somewhere better :)

>>40737538
yeah no lol. i was raised by a family of educators, and that's not how i roll. if my peers get pissed that i'm engaged in the learning process then they can eat me i guess.

i've never been too cool for school, but i'm definitely cooler than those that don't really want to learn :)
>>
>>40736920
healthy skepticism is always a good thing when going into any classroom that isn't a math class or a science grounded in physics/math. listen, take notes, make a good grade, and whenever you learn something new, look at it from many sides, it's how you learn to strengthen your knowledge and defend it from many angles.
>>
>>40737299
>tell me what?
To stop.
>>
>>40737655
this is a sensible approach :)

>>40738879
stop what?
>>
Stop these attention-whore attemps. Nobody cares about your shitty blog posts.

Reminder to always SAGE the cancer shit like this.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.