[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you agree with the following?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: aaaa.jpg (149KB, 749x513px) Image search: [Google]
aaaa.jpg
149KB, 749x513px
Do you agree with the following?
>>
>>40736591
yes, if you want big biceps you need to avoid training them in any capacity
>>
I don't like big legs or being fat.

I'm rather be ripped with a bicep smaller than I want than being thick with huge legs that make every pants tight
>>
>>40736591
It's funny because the picture is trying to troll, but they are too stupid to know that they're actually correct in saying "avoid curls" since heavy rows and supinated chinups are the most efficient way to train.
>>
one way ticket to fatville

t. fat guy who got memed
>>
I posted this a few days ago. Is that where you first saw this? If so, I'm an inspiration
>>
>>40736591
everything except the last bit.

as soon as you can bench 60kg start doing arm isolations
>>
>>40736591
>3000 kcal/day
>not a meme

Sounds like a great way to get fat.
>>
>>40736591
This genuinely upsets me. But hey if all your arms are small it makes mine look even better. I started doing curls before bed again to get 17's for 2017.
>>
>>40736591

I agree with all of this except the last point. And even that is only half wrong: It's true that you can build biceps without curls, but that will come mostly from chinups/pullups and not from squats/deadlifts. (But you should still do squats/deadlifts anyway because they are good in general, not just because big arms.)

Farmers walks would be another good accessory to consider adding.
>>
>>40736738
I'm 6'2" and I have to eat 3300 calories a day to MAINTAIN weight. 300 calories is only a lot for a manlet.
>>
>>40736591
Strength is not size. That last line is just retarded. 3 things cause muscle hypertrophy. 1 keeping muscle under tension for about 60 seconds. 2 metabolic stress. 3 muscular damage which is highest during the eccentric phase of the lift and most when the eccentric lasts 2 seconds or more.these three combined with PROGRESSIVE overload of the muscle will cause hypertrophy. You can progress by increasing sets, adding another exdrcise, or decreasing rest time which should be between 30 and 90 seconds.
>>
>>40736738
hello twink
>>
>>40736591
Everything but the last point
>>
>>40736738
/fa/ pls go
>>
>>40736951
>>40737050
>>40737561
Bitch Im 6ft 180lbs, I eat right around maintenance but I was cutting for most of the fall. Still have a gut. If I ate 3000kcal/day I'd be 200+lbs and fat as shit.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.