[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm here to help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 5ce.png (48KB, 500x319px) Image search: [Google]
5ce.png
48KB, 500x319px
>hes not working at his local grocery store so he can steal groceries and have infinite supply of good quality foods
>hes not sneaking into the gym after hours to avoid overpriced memberships
>hes not using his paycheck from the grocery store to buy roids and get HUUUUGE

/fit/ you're doing it wrong. I do all of these things

AMA
>>
>>40728566
Used to do that when I was a student
Good times
I was working the meat dpt and other frozen/fridge things at walmart, loved getting free meats when I could sneak some out
>>
Gonna apply at my local food store... Wish me luck. Just hope i won't have to work the register.
>>
File: 1423662441293.jpg (101KB, 399x388px)
1423662441293.jpg
101KB, 399x388px
>>40728566
>working at a grocery store

fucking poorfags and underage on my board
>>
>>40728566
the gym thing is true though

so many gyms that don't have staff after some certain time during the day, just go in when somebody leaves after hours

>tfw infinite free gym
>>
>>40728725
>j-just stand around the gym outside until you get lucky someone comes out or in
>>
>>40728736
my gym has a security code to enter, i paid for 1 month membership, got the code and viiollaa free membership
>>
>working minimum wage retail job
>stealing cheap groceries
>definitely no money for a gym membership
>roiding

You're doing it wrong here's what you should do instead

>well paying job that you enjoy, lots of vacation time, retirement
>no need to even look at the price of groceries, you buy what you need, you have the money
>quality gym membership, go when you like, no fear of being caught
>natty limit body but you're healthy and have a nice family and will watch them grow up, will live to 90 years old and die a happy man
>>
>>40728786
>he wants to be a law abiding faggot
kek get out

adrenaline is life
>>
>>40728786
>well paying job that you enjoy, lots of vacation time, retirement

sure buddy, unless by that you mean 3/5 days vacation per week but still 100k+ a year pay
>>
>>40728610
Right?
the other day i stole 1kg fresh salmon
3 boxes of fresh chicken breast
and lots of vegetables

if i were to pay for all that it would cost like 30-40 dollars
>>
File: OP is a colossal nigger.png (357KB, 900x985px) Image search: [Google]
OP is a colossal nigger.png
357KB, 900x985px
>>
>>40728755
>viola
>>
>>40729077
/fit/ is the only board left retarded enough to reply to these dumbass things
>>
>>40729104
enjoy your no gainz
>>
File: health at every size.jpg (312KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
health at every size.jpg
312KB, 800x800px
>>40729104
>>
>>40729077
GEORGE Z SAVE ME
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.