[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dick gains?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Are cock gains just a meme? Is there an actual way to get bigger or will average guys never make it.
>>
>>40728318
Dickmeat isnt the same kind of muscle.
This is an 18+ board, never go full retard.
>>
>>40728318
lets think about this logically

If there was an easy way to gain inches to your dick, why arent every guy doing it?
If there was an easy way to add to your body height, why arent more guys doing it?
If you can earn $2000 a day at home in an easy way, why arent all guys doing it?
>>
>>40728318
already a thread, jackass - >>40720876
>>
>>40728345
>If you can earn $2000 a day at home in an easy way, why arent all guys doing it?
Because they think its a scam when its actually a misunderstood financial genius
>>
>>40728318
I'll give you a real answer OP. As far as I can tell, jelqing probably does have a small positive effect on dick size, but the risks completely outweigh the rewards. I did it for 2-3 weeks and was getting super hard erections during that period, but I got a weird erection once (when getting hard my dick still had one very thin region for a while, it looked really goofy). The weirdness went away, but I realized I was being retarded and it wasn't worth risking since I'm 7"x5.3" already.

That being said, I've got a friend who's 5'7" and admittedly has a small dick, and he's never had issues with girls (had a threesome with two asian chicks the other month). Stop worrying about your dick, it's not what's holding you back.
>>
>>40728318
Stretching works for sure but its slow

I don't think anything for girth actually works so you're fucked if you're under 5" around
>>
Here we go again.
Some faggots shilling for their sites.
>>
>>40728672
Jesus, that is quite literally the most unattractive penis I have ever seen in my life.
>>
>>40728672
That things max 3 inches wouldnt even hit my throat no homo
>>
>>40728672

>so he was a grower
>lost some weight
>shaved his pubes
>pumped his penis into a shower (you see only the flaccid size increased)
>only in the last pic he is hard
>so we have only one picture of his hard dick, no before/after erect pics

And with shit like this they try to convince you doing their dick damaging routines. And it is always this thunderplace or PEGYM site that gets mentioned in every dick thread for the last weeks.

Get the fuck outta here with your shilling.
>>
>>40728672
what the fuck is this
>>
>>40728318
I've heard fairly good things from jelquing. HYPOTHETICALLY you can grow your dick an inch after a year of daily jelquing sessions.
>>
>>40728318
if anything your dick might shrink a little because theres less blood flowing to it because its flowing through the increased muscle mass, i know i have a bit of shrinkage after a heavy sesh its not so permanent though
>>
>>40728318
I have been lifting for 3 months and veins on my dick got bigger, dick size remained same
>>
Been stretching and jelqing for about 4 months, plus pumping for the past few weeks. Gained 1.25 inch erect length. Girth gains too but don't know exactly how much, never measured girth before I started.

Majority of the gains came quickly and then really slowed down lately, but I'm still making progress so I'm motivated to continue. I know it works, don't care if others think it's a myth.

So many people say it's impossible to make your dick bigger, I wonder if any of them even tried or if they just parrot what they've heard everyone else say. Probably they tried it for only a week or two, saw no progress and quit. Sure the tissue in your dick is not the same as ordinary muscle, but consistently putting it under stress by forcing more blood than usual, causing it to expand to a greater size, or stretching the tissue by pulling... it's going to repair and adapt to the new size.

I think a lot of people discourage it out of fear that people are going to go ruin their dicks. Just don't be stupid about it, go slow at first, don't do anything that hurts. I've had no problems, in fact my erections are harder than before.

I wish I started a long time ago. I went from below average to average. I feel a lot more confident.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.