[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it bad that I lost 2 kilos in a week?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: KCAL.jpg (149KB, 960x635px) Image search: [Google]
KCAL.jpg
149KB, 960x635px
Is it bad that I lost 2 kilos in a week?
I am still eating nutritious food
1000-1500 kcal a day
My BMI is 31
Any tips, ideas
>>
>>40728183
>lost 2 kilos in a week
>1000-1500 kcal a day

In other news, 1+1=2.
>>
>>40728183
So you're trying to lose weight and lost 4.4lbs in a week
What's the problem here?
>>
Are you weighing yourself at the same time and taking a rolling average and still losing 2 kilos a week?
I'd be tempted to slow down and conserve or grow muscle
>>
>>40728183
If this is your first week cutting then it's normal, you would lose fast much quicker at first few weeks than at the end of your cut. What's your TDEE?
>>
>>40728255
I talk to my doc and he did not liked it, and almost all i read online says that it is to drastic
>>40728263
Weighing my self mondays mornings same time
>>40728894
My TDEE is around 3500

More info
I want to go from 100 kg to around 70kg
I am 180 cm
I do a full body work out now and the to keep the muscle
>>
>>
>>40728922
Why are you cutting at a 2000+ calorie deficit? You're going to die.
>>
>>40729334
how??
eating healthy and getting enough,
>>
>>40729382
>Eating half as many calories as a regular healthy man should be eating
>But is obese
Have fun with metabolic damage, low test and low energy
>>
>>40729434
Just trying to find a way to lose some weight, my TDEE may be lower...
And yea that what i read. metabolic damage and eating to little is bad, and yes i know?

Is there any healthy way of doing it?
>>
>>40729472
And yes i dont have good time
>>
>>40729472
1. Get a gym membership
2. Read the sticky
3. Go to the gym
4.????
5.Profit
>>
>>40729530
OP probably read the sticky which is where he got the TDEE and low calorie diet info.

OP just cut at a 1000 calorie deficit not 2000. That's normal.
>>
>>40729560
yea ok 1000 is normal
but i need fast results
and i want to do it on a good, controlled and healthy way
any tips?
>>
>>40729635
You can't have both. You've been a fat fuck for years and it's not going to get better overnight.
>>
>>40729635
>losing weight
>fast

pick one

took you how many years to become a fat piece of shit?

>any tips?

literally 10+ tips above your post, you just ignore them because they dont say what you want to hear
>>
then whats possible to do in 20 weeks? i ask

>>40729680
>ignore them
>>
>>40729695

lose 20 lbs of fat, gain 5 lbs of muscle.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.