[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0349.jpg (94KB, 823x773px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0349.jpg
94KB, 823x773px
What do you do
>>
>>40725863
My room and bed got a hell of a lot bigger somehow.
>>
Back to /b/
>>
>>40725863
Gtfo coz she is smoking on my bed. I hate that smell and i couldnt sleep for week.
>>
Turn 360° and moonwalk right out of that room.
>>
>>40725934
Just be thankful that Yellow Fruit poster is confined to that cancer board.
For now.
>>
>>40725863
get the fuck out of my house you're going to put holes in my fucking bed and make the house smell like shit
>>
>>40725863
Aparently i write a detailed comment about it on a malaysian rice cooking forum
It said so in the picture, wtf OP?
>>
>>40725863
>GTFO of my bed you trashy whore
>Burn all my bedding
>Buy new bedding
>Padlock my door
>Call my bf and cry softly while he tells me it's okay
>>
>>40725947
Quality
>>
Bum a cigarette
>>
>>40725863
Apparently i'm the first one to comment on her obviously smoking a joint, not a cigaret.

-->get high, fuck.
>>
>>40725971
T. Neckbeard
>>
>>40725863
>toss the joint
>smoke my pipe
>toss her box
>Pipe the girl
>>
>>40725863
Eggs
>>
>>40725947
what's the point of turning 360 degrees you stupid faggot, it's just wasted energy.
>>
>>40725863

Tell her that a combining lateral raises, overhead press, and behind the neck press, 10 to 12 reps, 4 sets each, two times per week will correct her atrocious normie shoulders.
>>
>>40726148
You getting up in the morning is wasted energy since you won't amount to anything
>>
>>40725863
Tell her to put that fucking cigarrette out in my bedroom. It's a filthy habit and a sign of degeneracy.
>>
>>40725863
kick her out
keep joint
>>
>>40726160
d-delete this.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.