[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What am I doing wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: ssnc.webm (3MB, 630x994px) Image search: [Google]
ssnc.webm
3MB, 630x994px
What am I doing wrong?
>>
you immedately started pulling with your arms
the clean is not lifted with the arms
it's lifted with your legs and hips

arms are dead-straight all the way up to the highest position of the explosion
flex your triceps, keep your arms straight at all times

when you finish your explosion (your "jump" is over, gravity is starting to pull you back down again) you relax your triceps and get under the bar, this is very late in the movement, there is only a fraction of a second from the highest point of your explosion to the racked position with the bar on your shoulders
your arms only get floppy when your explosion is 100% over
>>
>>40723728
are you serious? stop using your arms, and read the powerclean section of ss or get articles from greg everett on clean and powerclean
>>
Wearing a unitard
>>
>>40723728
What are you doing right? And I thought my clean form was horrible fuck
>>
>>40723728
Stop wearing glasses and lift in a brighter room. Its not safe to wear accessories during physical workouts.
>>
>>40723794
>>40723821
>>40723836
>>40723905
>>40723935
it's a webm from reddit something.
>>
>>40723728
Not sucking my cocc
>>
>>40723728
many.. many things..
>>
>>40723950
Do you have a link to the leddit thread? He probably got butchered there
>>
>>40723728
1. Too high hips for a clean
2. Knees pretty much straight throughout the pull, the ankles did most of the extension part
3. Pulled with the arms
4. No squat pattern in the receiving position. No braking at the hips to go into quarter squat for a powerclean
5. Too much weight for push-press, no front rack position for a jerk
>>
>>40723728
Hand placement
Hips too high
Rowing the bar
Bad Extension
Bad Clean
Not a Clean
Not putting yourself at lower rack position
Bad rack
Elbows below the bar
Poor bracing
Dipping too high
Bad hip movement
Putting yourself poorly under the bar
Bad Jerk
Not a Jark
Feets same place
Not finishing the jerk
Bad rack from over head
Letting the bar fall from rack position
Lifting in the dark
Lifting in a small pace
Singlet
Knee Sleeves
Bad glasses
Bad hair
Worse shitposting
>>
>>40723728
Judging by your gymcel face, frame and height, you probably say you lift for strength but harsh reality is you lift to be more attractive to girls. We both know it. Everyone here and everyone in the gym knows it. But you told that lie to yourself so many times you started believing in it. LMAO. You even got a tattoo and probably read books about "self improvement" but it's obviously not working. Fixing your form on this lift wont fix your problems and insecurities. And ignoring them wont help either. You are doing many things wrong and fixing your form on this lift won't solve even 1% of them, pal.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.