[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to Trap

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Sup /fit/. I am trying to have the potential to become a trap. Any advice besides pic related? Is that even any good?
>>
pls be in london
>>
Ask /lgbt/, I know they have a ton of infographics.
>>
>>40714250
Post pics
>>
>>40714660
I will in a little over an hour. Other than getting in shape, I need to sta art shaving parts of my body other than my face
>>
>>40714250
get underweight, then on mones and then slowly start gaining weight again. It will get on the right places. I'm on HRT since 2012 and it did wonders <3
If you're just an agp fetishist then go kys
>>
Small-game snares can be made from the interior strands of parachute cord, braided strands of sinew, or fishing line. Snares stout enough to secure game as large as deer need to be made of rawhide or parachute cord. Of course if you have time to plan ahead, you can purchase snare traps now and put them in your bag.

Position the snare at head height and tie off the end to a tree, a stake in the ground, or a log that the animal can only drag a short distance as the noose tightens. Make snares from cord, fishing line, or wire if available. Very thin wire is probably the best for this type of snare I think because when tightened the wire doesn’t easily work itself loose. Paracord internal strands are much smoother and can slide off more easily.

A good place to position this snare (and a lot of them actually) is on a game trail. You have probably walked over hundreds of them if you have spent any time at all in the woods. The trick is to watch the ground floor and you can see trails. Set this snare up in a curve on the trail and cover the snare as much as possible with leaves to camouflage it.
>>
>>40714787
>Disgusting mentally ill person telling others to kill themselves for having a fetish
>>
>>40714250
First you have to base your life around the assumption that people will actually find you attractive which they more than likely won't because you're probably some 300 pound fat fuck who thinks he can reach the point of trap status.

Try killing yourself first.
>>
/fit/ what happens if i make a woman do the exercisess in op pic? will she become more feminine?
>>
File: IMG_0544.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0544.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>>40714250
Hey everyone, OP here. Posting pic of me. I'm 6'1 ~240 lbs. won't post face, I have friends that use this site.
>>
>>40715716
>6'1
>trap

not gonna make it
>>
>>40714250
This image is the most degenerate thing I've seen all day.
>>
>>40715716
Haha
Nope
You're too fucking fat and tons of loose skin
You will be a joke tranny like Chris-chan or something
>>
>>40715716
Give it up anon. And I say that in a similar position. Just practice imagining yourself as a cute girl and indulging in fantasies that way
>>
>>40715716
Holy shit dude... you're pretty pathetic, you know that right? you look like a greasy fat ass and your only escape from the truth is "i wanna be a trap xd"
I thought degenerates like you were a meme and didn't actually exist.
>>
>>40715716
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.