[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Longevity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: PIA00407-16.jpg (435KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
PIA00407-16.jpg
435KB, 1600x900px
How long do you think you will live and what are you doing to extend it?

>will you live to see the colonies of Mars
>>
Alpha liopic acid, phosphytydyle serine, and resveratrol
>>
File: feels_too_real.jpg (67KB, 630x748px) Image search: [Google]
feels_too_real.jpg
67KB, 630x748px
>>40709189
I will live long enough to see us leave our solar system.

I also see the day that ayahusca/DMT and other psychedelics are reputable drugs to help cure people of mental diseases.

I will see the day we invent the objected needed for teleportation of objects, but not people. That just will never happen. Not in the way that creates the consciousness existence argument. It would be more of opening a person size wormhole. Just bending space and time. You can destroy a person and rebuild by atom and expect them to live. If for some reason they did, you would have a massive amount of NDE stories coming from this.

I will see the day that we leave coal/oil as a viable energy source behind.
>>
>>40709217
>oil
olive oil?
>>
>>40709217
What is nde ?
>>
http://www.longecity.org/forum/

This is they place where people try anything to extend their life. Benefit is wait to see if it hurts them or helps them first! Then try it.
>>
>>40709217
It's not going to happen until you make it happen. Stop posting here and get to work, anon.
>>
im 30, probably another 40 years. ~2057

can't imagine the world will change much in the next 40 years, we've pretty much maxed out technology, it's just automation and pollution in cities from here on out.
>>
>>40709409
Maxed out technology. What does this even mean?
>>
>>40709449
There's nothing left to research in the tech tree.
>>
Man its 2017 and we still can't make cocks bigger

I bet even if we end up finding out how to make people immortal we will never find a way to make big dicks
>>
>>40709216
the fuq?
>>
>>40709189
i eat one meal a day and at a slight caloric deficit

gains are slow but i will live a long and healthy life
>>
>>40709478
That's what they thought in the 50's too.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.