[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Approaching gym employees

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 1484352235532.jpg (73KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1484352235532.jpg
73KB, 1080x1349px
Yo /fit/, I'm interested in this girl that works at my gym. She always puts plates away near the gym close and I thought I might have caught her mirin. Last week I just said "hey how's it going" to break the ice when she was nearby but now I don't know what to say if I see her tomorrow. I know the whole "don't crap where you eat" rule but I have membership to multiple gym locations so it don't matter. How do I go about starting small talk with her once more?

And janitors this is about dealing with situations in the gym so eat a dick its relevant to this board
>>
>>40706255

Just flex your 'cep at her you mong.
>>
You're an idiot. She's not mirin. She was doing her job and weights happened to be near you. Delusional autist.
>>
>>40706255
If you're actually buff/ripped/handsome (like 7+), or especially if you're TALL, just casually chat her up when you get in before working out, and ask her if she wants to grab coffee with you or something after she gets off of work on a day you don't come in to train
>>
>>40706263
this desu senpai
>>
>>40706306
the thing is I never know what to talk about when she's near me. Any suggestions?
>>
>>40706263
I always do this when I am mirin a guy employee
no homo tho
>>
>>40706359
Just bring something up like how she's been, or mention that she's been working a lot lately, anything to get her talking about her life and for you to show interest in what she's saying.
Get her to talk about school if she's in college, that's probably the easiest way to go.
>>
>>40706273
t. faggot that doesnt even lift
>>
>>40706513
ok I'll try to think of something along those lines, thanks
>>
>>40706255
Uh, just go talk to her? Why would this be any different from talking to literally any other girl on the planet?
>>
>>40706255
maybe do the typical how was your day
>>
>>40706636
because I did that last time, like I said >>40706550, I'll just make a comment on her working a lot there lately and see if she expands it into small talk
>>
>>40706513
no family thats bad advice

what you want to do is point out some harmless fun and make her laugh

and when you approach her you need to seem like
a) non apologetic
b) you making her laugh at this thing (maybe someones form or something) was the natural order of events
c) that you really don't give a fuck whether she finds it funny or not
>>
>>40706255
Ask her to work out with you sometime.

Then you'll get to know if she is a quality hard working lass, or a vapid meme-erciser like most chicks.
Sure, you just wanna bang. But wouldn't a quality relationship or a good friendship plus some bangs be better?
>>
>>40706673
Are you telling him to go over to this cute girl and point out somebody's bad form, and then laugh like you don't give a fuck if she finds it funny or not?
>>
>>40706684
see point b

he needs to act as if going up to cute chicks is something he does every day and completely normal

remember that chicks mirror your feelings when they are unsure how to feel (ie. if you are nervous when you approach, then she will be too)
>>
>>40706698
Except a lot of people at the gym have insecurities, and somebody with bad form would most likely be somebody new to lifting, and employees would be extra sensitive to anything that can be perceived as bullying...so maybe don't point out other member's mistakes to an employee with the intention of having them laugh at it.
>>
>>40706715
>I would rather strawman someone's advice on the internet than deal with the idea of talking to women in real life
>>
>>40706736
It's not a strawman. It's literally just that one point in your comment I'm attacking.
>>
>>40706673
Kind of off topic, but I am a pretty funny guy and say funny things and girls laugh and like me, but I always get friend zoned or feel tons of pressure to keep being that funny guy all the time where I can't get taken seriously.

Any advice?

Most thing I can think of is I'm just ugly so they want me as a friend to keep making them laugh but not fuck me.
>>
>>40706823
don't get close to them until after you ask them out. In other words, don't be more than an acquaintance. Girls initially may have a neutral view of you but once they start seeing you as a friend, thats the point of no return
>>
>>40706359

If you can't figure this out you aren't gonna make it anon
>>
>>40706856
I used to think this was the case but I'm over that theory.

I'm pretty sure if they are attractived enough initially sex will always be on the table somewhere down the line.
>>
>>40707049
wrong
>>
>>40706359
Just ask her a random question about the gym. As a gym employee, people start convos with me all the time (when I'm just working out there, not usually on the clock) and use that as an intro.

>hey you work here right?
"Yeah what's up"
>so how often can I bring in a guest?
(I tell them)

Then they usually continue the conversation into something else/whatever they really wanted to talk to me about.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.