[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I work out with no supplements?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1.jpg (7KB, 201x296px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
7KB, 201x296px
The idea of making gains without any protein shit is making me want to hit the gym without taking any sort of supplements. Should I do this? Who else does this?
>>
>"making gains without any protein shit"
You need PROTEIN as a macro nutrient you fucktard
>"Should i do this? Who else does this"
EVERYONE consumes protein, your fking food has protein.
I won't even bother to spoonfeed you, just read fucking STICKY

READ THE STICKY
>>
>>40705266
No, you mong, I'm talking about just eating straight protein like chicken and eggs and shit, without protein powders or those muscle booster shits they sell in GNCs
>>
>>40705287
>"CAN I REPLACE PROTEIN WITH PROTEIN?????????????????"
Why is that even a question?
>>
>>40705266
Someone didn't read OP's question.

Fucking mongoloid. He said making gains WITHOUT SUPPLEMENTS you dense fuckhead.

Please kill yourself.
>>
>>40705323
Not him but it's an inherently retarded question. He's asking if he should buy protein powder or protein in foods. All that boils down to is which is best for each person.

Top yourself.
>>
>>40705239
I've stopped consuming whey protein 2 years ago. Milk is shit-tier protein.
There isn't a single supplement that's needed to make gains OP.
>>
>>40705357
Creatine can help in long run.
So can BCAA's to some extent.
>>
>>40705400

yeah it can help you thinning and losing your hair

especially if you're predisposed
>>
Bruh, there's no doubt that supplements certainly help you BUT please keep in mind that it's mostly just marketing schemes(companies exaggerating the benefits of dietary supplements).

In other words, if you have the money to afford a nice supplement-less diet, fucking go for it, you will experience marvelous effects.

Just don't listen to the idiots on /fit/ who will convince you to devour everything that wields a nutritional value, you will die at the age of 50. Find a really good diet.
>>
File: 1489301888899.png (939KB, 723x897px) Image search: [Google]
1489301888899.png
939KB, 723x897px
>>40705357
>>40705434
Thank you guys
>>
Im in the JUST EAT crowd too bud

Dieting is hard as fuck without tub protein since you're gonna either be eating more fat or more carbs from whatever protein source you choose. That is unless you're gonna tube feed yourself greek yogurt 24/7.
>>
>>40705424
As far as i know if you don't have predisposition you are safe no matter what?
>>
Besides protein powder, all that other shit is just a waste of money.
Pre-workout is just placebo powder. If you really need energy just drink some coffee and avoid getting kidney failure at age 30.
>>
I don't consume any supplements,
back when I used to bulk i used to eat 1kg of chicken a day
I'm on cut now so I eat less, still a lot tho, it's my main protein source
>>
>>40705239
I take zero supplements (including protein powder) and have had great results.

Supplements are literally a way for roided bodybuilders to make a living.... The fact is, they sell the supplements an pretend that by utilizing them you can attain unachievable results. All of it is an absolute meme that I refuse to buy into.

That being said, if you try a supplement and feel like you are getting better results than go ahead... Im just saying that most of it is bullshit that causes you to become dependent on the product because of the psychological effect taking these products has. If you have a strong mind you can find the motivation and patience required to achieve what you want without supplements.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.